Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

In Canberra, hunting for a bodykit . . .

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Hey guys, I need some suggestions.

I'm in Canberra and I've damaged my front bumper, so I'm looking for an SS bodykit. I don't want fibreglass if I can avoid it, just a simple SS kit (front and rear bumpers, side skirts, MAYBE boot lip spoiler), second-hand or whatever.

I really don't know where to look. I don't know whether there are any wreckers in the Canberra area, or even if they'd be able to help . . .

Anybody have any ideas??
Cheers
Sam

Cogez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 Series II VP Calais
Comic relief

Just for a bit of humour, I'll let you know how savage1987 damaged his front bumper:

Whilst attempting to turn right in front of a motorcycle, my good friend savage1987 opened the throttle a little too much, felt his tail end slip out, and found his car barrelling over the median strip into a 'Keep Left' sign.

Ha ha, I'm still laughing at him

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
I got a new bumper support beam today - the sign bent the old one! $150 or so later, a nice shiny black bit of metal is getting bolted to my car. I don't want to put the old bumper back on though, being damaged and everything . . . I'm hunting for this kit!