Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Increase timer on 'See me home' lights

Super_Sonic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Sportwagon
So Ive spent a few hours searching but can't see if this has been asked before... apologies if it has.

Just wondering if it's possible to adjust the length if time the exterior lights stay on (when its dark) once the vehicle has been locked.

Pretty sure the function is called 'See me home ', 'follow me home', 'take me home' or something as similarly stalker/creepy as that.

sequal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV
Page 105 and 108 of the manual

Entering the Personalisation Menus

1. Press CONFIG to access the Configuration Settings menu or on vehicles with Navigation, press HOME then touch Config screen button.

2. Turn the TUNE/MENU switch to highlight the desired menu item.

3. Press the centre of the TUNE/MENU switch to select the highlighted menu item. The ignition must be in the ON position.

Exit Lighting

This allows the selection of how long the exterior lamps stay on when leaving the vehicle when it is dark outside.

Press the TUNE/MENU switch when Exit Lighting is highlighted. Turn the switch to select Off, 30 Seconds, 1 Minute, or 2 Minutes. Press / BACK to confirm and go back to the last menu.

Last edited:

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
"Take me home lighting" sounds like a button in a ford that you press to guide the tow truck to you.