Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Increasing Boost in Super 6

scbh81

VRUUUM XU6 180 SC
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XU6 VTII 99
Hey guys

Interested in increasing my boost in my XU6 :dance: . I think its currently running on 6 psi. Is it possible to increase it without any serious mods? If so can it be done by myself or can anyone recommend a good place :bow: to get this done. am in melbourne by the way.

thank guys
Regards
Sean

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
yella terra mate, they are in moorabin give them a call on 9555-5522

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
yep, sure did, just give them a call, and tell them what you want, very helpful guys down there

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
FIT sell everything to get your car pumpin out near 300kw and soundin hot for around 6k plus freight

feg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S S/C
Hey how much did, Yella Terra cahrge to do this and what impact does it have on insurance? Do you tell them about it or just pretend it was like that when i bought it?

I a little sick of standard cars like new commodores and falcons having more power ( on paper ) than my supercharged car.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Ask Y/T for the stealth pulley... they press fit in the same style as the original... AFAIK they make them up to 12 psi.

It costs around $170 all up including loan of the pulley remover/fitter.:thumbsup: