Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Indicators not working! VX Berlina plz help!!!

Gabster118

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina SII V6 3.8L
Hey guys, I just finished repainting my dash and realised when I reassembled the cluster the speedo did not work, so I re-did that and then one of the little screens didn't work. So I re-did that again and now I have it all reconnected, it seemed fine but then I realised that my indicator lights are not working at all! lights work but not indicators.

Plz help me, Is there a wire in the harness I need to check? If there is could anyone tell me or send me to a diagram off all the wires in the dial harness??

Serioulsy I really need the help as without indicators the car is unroadworthy! :(

southaussie

Family Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VT Executive 97
this happened to me !!! when you turn on indi's do the blow the fuse ? if or if not check your hazard light button pins .. mind tilted slightly and arched out when i put the indi's on but hazards worked ! so ...

removed hazard button
remove plug
look in back of button
check the pins
when you connect plugs back in turn plug most pins at top and jiggle it in.
if there is any resistance dont push

Attachments

• info hazard.jpg
    info hazard.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 269

Gabster118

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina SII V6 3.8L
yeah i checked the hazard lights and they work! i was worried that i stuffed something in the dials wen taking that apart but the lights, dials (and indicator lights on the dials cluster) and the clicker all worked. So it wasnt a blown fuse. so I assumed I need a new stick but when I reassembled everything and came back to it 15 mins later it all works! Lol I think it was either a one off or attatching the hazard light button helped :)