Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Info on mags to fit VS

mutley

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Clubsport
I'm sure I'm asking the impossible here but is there any way I can put Chrome Mags on my Commodore that came off a Mazda MX6. They both have a 5 stud wheel pattern but won't quite fit the Comm. Sure you're all saying what a fool asking that but just putting it out there in case someone knows of a modification cos I really don't want to part with them. Tyre size is 215/45/17 but that's no problem - only problem is stud pattern.
. magwheels.jpeg

H

harrop.senator

Have them redrilled to suit or bolt on adapter spacers.

H

harrop.senator

Honestly though only cheap crappy bob janes better off buying something that fits can get same style in commodore pattern usually a few hundred used.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No you can't....First the stud pattern is different and 2ndly, the offset is wrong....If you bolted them and they were the correct stud pattern, they would hit the strut...

Using spacers is illegal, so get that idea out of your mind.....So to sum it up, there is no legal way to fit them to your Commodore, so your best bet is to sell them and put the money towards new wheels