Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS-S-PACK-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
haha, your one of the lucky ones!
i don't want my ute too out there, less attention from the boys in blue would be good.
unless i put 19 chromies on the front and stockies on the back.........:whistling

LMFAO, cops sure do consider p platers in utes hoons, i got pulled up and got a canary, a fine n lost 3 points about 2 weeks ago... might have had a lil to do with the fact that there were bald tyres on it, and two of those were 15 inch stockies on the back thats sitting on ultralows with 17 inch mags on the front.. :p

VS-S-PACK-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
But yea as for wat to look out for, mine came with a "DODGY" rwc, and i was up for new front end bushes, rear panhard rod bushes, the front rotors were warped, the engine mounts were the worst uve ever seen because of the stuffed mounts the power steering return line had been worn away and needed to be replaced, i have leaks from the sump and somewere at the start of the transmission...

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
nice dig:poke:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
But yea as for wat to look out for, mine came with a "DODGY" rwc, and i was up for new front end bushes, rear panhard rod bushes, the front rotors were warped, the engine mounts were the worst uve ever seen because of the stuffed mounts the power steering return line had been worn away and needed to be replaced, i have leaks from the sump and somewere at the start of the transmission...

holy crap man, thats a fair bit right there...
mine is in for a rwc right now with a mechanic my family has been using for 24 years and he knows his stuff all too well.
so when its out i will start a my ride thread.