Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Infractions and member responses.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I don't envy the mods one little bit.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Lol. I remember that abuse also from some members when infracting or banning them.

Going to hunt me down and beat me to a pulp... Lol calm down down and disconnect princess. Besides I was in the US at the time so good luck with hunting me down.

Clairbear... Geez, did you have to post the love letter?

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Just thought I would post what I recently received over an infraction for abuse of a member. This was his first infraction. After this pm I banned him with the message "I hope you don't kiss your Mother with that potty mouth." I wonder if he would of said this to my face lol.

I am lost for words by what they said , I have an image of him sitting at the computer with his undies on his head smearing himself with peanut butter

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Had death threats and someone even called me and threatened me once. That was bizarre - nfi how they got my number. I just lol at them. Makes them even madder.

profat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt olympic model
Unfortunately for all the advancement we as human beings have made a few Neanderthals have made it through to today without detection.....we are all here to have fun learn and make friends......being an ass get no one any where real fast ......PLEASE just RESPECT each others views and follow the guidelines set down......that's my piece on this subject thank you for allowing my rant

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Just thought I would post what I recently received over an infraction for abuse of a member. This was his first infraction. After this pm I banned him with the message "I hope you don't kiss your Mother with that potty mouth." I wonder if he would of said this to my face lol.

That is so sad. My apologies on behalf of said A hole that you had to read that.

The ultimate revenge would be to forward that little pearl to a police cyber crime task force :)

I think it's safe to say that anything said online stays online for ever so it may come back to bite you on the ass one day so to speak :D

It is true that it is much easier to say something online rather then face to face, I know I've had words with a few members on this site including mods, but meh, I guess we all grow up one day.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Mine takes the cake, I've had some complete fruitcake come to my old workplace and threaten me! Can't remember who it was.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Given that the mods are doing this for no fiancial gain , and giving their own time to monitor the forum , why people see the need to act like knob goblins and hurl abuse at them, is f#&*ing beyond me .

prktkljokr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega, W204 Mercedes C180 coupe
Been on many forums over the years and Its all the same, for every fruit cake there is also a ass licker or two, I dont envy the role of a mod, from one end of the spectrum to the other, there are some truely amazing people out there :yeah:

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
That is so sad. My apologies on behalf of said A hole that you had to read that.

The ultimate revenge would be to forward that little pearl to a police cyber crime task force :)

I think it's safe to say that anything said online stays online for ever so it may come back to bite you on the ass one day so to speak :D

It is true that it is much easier to say something online rather then face to face, I know I've had words with a few members on this site including mods, but meh, I guess we all grow up one day.

Agree 100% with this, I appreciate that we have this place to find useful information about our cars, it pointed me in the right direction for my mods, and have given me some genuine lol's along the way.

I don't agree with what people say about some things, but that's life. Having read the dribble directed at Clairbear I am absolutely repulsed.