Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Infractions and member responses.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Just thought I would post what I recently received over an infraction for abuse of a member. This was his first infraction. After this pm I banned him with the message "I hope you don't kiss your Mother with that potty mouth." I wonder if he would of said this to my face lol.

Track the IP address and e-mail that post to his mum!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I don't take the abuse personally, I also don't let it affect me. For the record I get abused in real life too in my job at times, the key is to let it slide and understand the reason behind why the person is behaving like they are. Those online do it because they can, however face to face most would never react that way. It's a cowardly attack. I am not going to hand logs to the Police, unless it ever crossed over into real life.

The people it does upset are those around me who care for me, so I don't tell them as a rule.

I pasted it here like Hak, to give a perspective to what we get at times when all we are doing is keeping the forum running smoothly.

Funny too how some will pm me and threatened to report me for my actions, they don't realise when we give warnings etc. it goes into a centralised area that all Mods and Admins can read, so there is no cloak and daggers, it's all transparent.

I have to leave now to catch a plane for work - heading to Mexico (Victoria) so play nice for the rest of the day.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
I was in the unenviable position of warning some one on a site i was an admin of, he didn't like the warning so PMed me and used my parents. Gave him a life ban. Next thing i know he has brought the site lock stock and barrel with another user lol.
Needles to say i moved on rapidly from that site :D

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
I find it amusing that when people get REALLY REALLY REALLY worked up over a warning or what not they go into full sex pervert mode or sex pervert mode on your parents. It's obviously the worst thing that these people can do to you without violence.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Quite right Raj , too often people take sarcasm the wrong way , most members take it as it's meant , but one or two sadly must lead very sheltered lives

One of the great failings of the internet is that it is so one dimensional. As has been pointed out, sarcasm or a joke can lead to hurt feelings or worse.....the need for full pervert mode in PM.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
If your wife says you can drive it.

Oh snap! Funny thing is... It's just a natural thing for us to take that car instead of the Prado on top of that, if we go anywhere together, she just flat out refuses to drive. ####ing Miss Daisy.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I'm with a Miss Daisy too. Good thing too. I HATE being a passenger in a car.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Just thought I would post what I recently received over an infraction for abuse of a member. This was his first infraction. After this pm I banned him with the message "I hope you don't kiss your Mother with that potty mouth." I wonder if he would of said this to my face lol.

I would have just corrected his spelling and grammar in red text, and nothing else :D

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Been there done that, I remember having a member from here call me and start abusing me over the phone. 5 minutes later had a new phone number, didn't cost me anything.

I've copped some great threats from my Facebook pages also.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84719/Screenshot 2014-05-25 18.26.23.png

And yes the infractions always stay on your account.

Screenshot%202014-07-01%2019.11.34.png