Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Infringement contesting

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
You should probably bear in mind is that every offence is an alleged offence until either you pay for it and thereby admitting guilt, or have a magistrate rule against you, finding you guilty.

In any court proceedings as it's an alleged offence, the burden of proof is on the Accuser not the defendant (you).

MANY MANY Magistrates lose site of this very important point of law. Make sure you remind the people you are talking to that they have to PROVE you guilty, you just have to make a magistrate doubt the details.

VN_chris

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore S
theres a speedo detector above this hill and it ofcourse measures your speed and if you are going to fast it flashes 'TOO FAST SLOW DOWN'.... i was the only one there and did like 50km in a 100km zone and it goes 'TOO FAST SLOW DOWN'...

You want me to walk past it or something? :bang:

they had one of those set up near mount ousley public school in Wollongong, my mates and I were testing it out at night to see how high it could go. There good fun.