Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

injectors

glowworm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exective
Hey guys just want to know what would be the best injection cleaner to us on a V6 VT? ,or not to use anything ? :thumbsup:

LowVp

VP Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Ute 3.8T T56
remove them and have them cleaned by a pro, they will be ultrasonically cleaned, flow tested and rekitted with caps and o-rings

glowworm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exective
Cool yes sorry forgot to tell you they are new only done 10000 kms just wanted to know if i do need to put a cleaner in the tank and how long should it be before they need a clean ? thanks mate:thumbsup:

ACEMonkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT Acclaim S1
I was an advocate on use of injector cleaners a long time ago. Now I've decided these additives are a waste of money. LowVP is right, you're better off having the injectors cleaned professionally and not use any additives in the tank at all.

glowworm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exective
I was an advocate on use of injector cleaners a long time ago. Now I've decided these additives are a waste of money. LowVP is right, you're better off having the injectors cleaned professionally and not use any additives in the tank at all.

Thanks for that,the only reason i asked was the other 1/2s car had a service and they added the injection cleaner into her tank as we left ,thats why i asked .thanks for your help..:thumbsup::thumbsup: