Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Insert for Single DIN in VX after headunit installed

P

peeete

anyone know where I can get a pocket for under my head unit now ive taken the double din one out?

i can get a new holden one for like $40 i think but i think thats a rip off. Anyone know what one u can get off another car that will fit?

dunny

Reaction score
I tried various different units and finally found one from Mazda. The guy at the dealership knew striaght away what I wanted. He said that he sells heaps for this purpose. The Part No is MZ-B02A-66-9M0A and is listed as Ornament, Stereo. I paid $8.28 inc GST, trade.

There are a few types around that fit in as I discovered, but only the Mazda unit has the retaining clips in the correct spot for the VX to hold it in and stop it from rattling around.

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
That or l just went into straithfield and they had one, charged me about $10-$15 for it. I'm not sure what it was off (Could be a mazda one!!) but it fitted a VT perfectly (VT's are the same as VX's aren't they?).