Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Installing a DVD system in VR Statesman

V

VRSTATO

Hey just wanting some advice as to installing a DVD (single din) and a LCD screen (single din) in a VR Statesman, I am also going to put a CD Player in which I have. I was thinking of putting the screen where the EUROVEX used to be and underneath that putting the CD player where the area for sunnies and **** goes. Therefore the only thing I have to do is put the DVD player somewhere. I was thinking under the seat or in glove box.????? Also where is the best to get it done, I want a neat looking finish???

Cheers!!
:unsure:

gibbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Hilux 3.8l vs v6 & 4L60E
does the dvd have speaker outputs, if it does just use that to play the music cd's and dvd's

V

VRSTATO

yeah ive been told that, although the only thing is the DVD player might not be the same quality as the head unit (POINEER). thats all that worries me!! have u seen anybody who has a siilar setup at all??

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
If anything, the DVD Player would have better sound quality.

D

death-from-above

Why not just got a DVD/CD player with 7" fold up screen, it all fits in the one DIN and looks very neat?? Cost about $1800 for a pioneer one.

V

VRSTATO

i was thinking that although a price range kind of stops that from happening. but might be better saving for that, than all the mucking around with 3 decks!!!
CHEERS