Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Installing a head unit in a VR Commodore.

V

VR Como

Dos anyone no how to remove the standed radio Cassette in a VR commodore. It is a Eurovox? sure someone has some info about it.

Cheers.

V

VR Como

Yer cheers mate that helps alot im on the job now let u no how it gos.

V

VR Como

Yer i got it out and its all good cos i had a head unit ready to go in so thats in now thanx for that.

Bob129

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Series II
what do you mean it doesnt help much if you dont have cruise control? my VS exec doesnt have cruise control, and that webpage helped me get out my old stereo and wire up my new one!!

vr94calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais S1 3.8L
does anyone have problems with the head unit only just fitting because the space isn't big enough for head unit and all the wiring for speakers etc..???

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
That link doesnt help much if you dont have cruise control.

Wow I must have been drunk that day , it was meant to be climate control.....

VR94 , it takes alot of patience and common sense to make everything fit in there but its possible , usually the rca sizes are critical and obviously depends on the way the unit is , granted it is VERY tight behind there.

vr94calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais S1 3.8L
thanks mate another thing if its too tight and the cables for the speakers etc to headunit are all touching and touching the heatsink on the back of my headunit could it damage anything?