Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

installing cargo barrier ssv sportswagon

Chrisj911

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv commodore
Hi just wondering if there is already mounting holes in the boot floor to secure a cargo barrier. I know the ones in the roof are already there, just wondering if the ones for the floor had to be drilled or is there already somewhere to mount it.

Chrisj911

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv commodore
Surely someone can help? If holes need to be drilled in the boot floor, does anyone have the template? And does the Ve wagon barrier fit the Vf exactly the same?

Snicko1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais Wagon
Ve Wagon barrier fits, There are threaded nuts there but you do have to drill the holes.

Template can be found by downloading the VF accessories manual
conveniently located here - Zippyshare.com - Holden VF,WN Accessories Installation Manual.pdf

You will need to buy a couple parts to make the install tidy - The body grommets that cover the hole you driller

Chrisj911

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv commodore
Ve Wagon barrier fits, There are threaded nuts there but you do have to drill the holes.

Template can be found by downloading the VF accessories manual
conveniently located here - Zippyshare.com - Holden VF,WN Accessories Installation Manual.pdf

You will need to buy a couple parts to make the install tidy - The body grommets that cover the hole you driller

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it, good to know the ve barrier fits the vf, but the link you sent doesn't work. I bought a barrier off ebay, has the brackets and bolts, even the glass breaker and fire extinguisher, but my wagon only has the holes in the roof to mount, not the floor. A guy is selling a template on ebay for $20 a pop as a digital download, surely someone else has template that they are willing to share on here without robbing someone.

Chrisj911

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv commodore
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it, good to know the ve barrier fits the vf, but the link you sent doesn't work. I bought a barrier off ebay, has the brackets and bolts, even the glass breaker and fire extinguisher, but my wagon only has the holes in the roof to mount, not the floor. A guy is selling a template on ebay for $20 a pop as a digital download, surely someone else has template that they are willing to share on here without robbing someone.

Actually I got your link to work, you're a legend, but I can't print the template to the right scale. The way it says to do it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ Dude, it takes longer than that to ensure they scuff the interior tailgate trim & scratch your rear bumper. They have to ensure the authentic Holden dealership experience.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
Would of thought the template will come with the kit bit ordinary if it doesn't

Chrisj911

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv commodore
True but I didn't think to ask at the time.

Last edited:

Snicko1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais Wagon
hmmm i swear i had the templates!
ll try and find them