Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Installing HSV Clubsport Tail Lights On Omega

Norman11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post.

I have an Omega 2008 Model and am wanting to correctly install the HSV Clubsport tail lights.
I have already had them installed, and they are in working condition, however they have caused several errors on the Centre Display, including, Fault in ABS, Airbags, Check Engine, and Stability Control.

Is there any way to fix these issues?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Sounds like whoever installed them didnt know what they were doing. Did they use genuine parts?

gmoulds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS M6
Agree with Sabbath, put a set in a SS two weeks ago, no issues, took about 10 mins to move the pins around in the plug to suit.
Need a 8ohm 50W resistor between the Blinker positive wire and ground to stop the fast flashing, Solid yellow wire is not connected

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
Ive always wanted to do this, but didnt know what I needed to purchase before starting

gmoulds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS M6
Lights, Caps, Rear Bumper, Bar Mounts(Left, Right and Bottom Centre) ~$2K Ebay

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
Hi,

I have an Omega 2008 Model and am wanting to correctly install the HSV Clubsport tail lights.
I have already had them installed, and they are in working condition, however they have caused several errors on the Centre Display, including, Fault in ABS, Airbags, Check Engine, and Stability Control.

Is there any way to fix these issues?

Did these warning lights come up as soon as the installation was completed? If not, how long after the installation?

gmoulds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS M6
I would reconnect the Omega Light harnesses(No need to reinstall lights) see if all globes work. Possible incorrect wiring has blown fuses

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8 07
Agree with Sabbath, put a set in a SS two weeks ago, no issues, took about 10 mins to move the pins around in the plug to suit.
Need a 8ohm 50W resistor between the Blinker positive wire and ground to stop the fast flashing, Solid yellow wire is not connected
Do you know of a diagram for the pins? Or do you just have to match up colours