Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Installing wiring Harness VZ sedan

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Hey there, im looking at installing the Wiring Harness into my VZ Sedan, Ive pulled the carpet down to see if there is a plug or anything. I can see a small black plug on the left hand side up inline with the tail light, is this possibly it? Which side is it most likley to be on? Failing that Holden will install it for $35, its only $35 but its also the carton of beer i could buy while doing the job. Cheers.

Brownie

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh yeah sorry, for trailer. I thought it was called that for the one thing.

Cheers.

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
K cool.. Well I personally don't know the VZ's but a simple multimeter test would show that in-fact it would be for the trailer harness. Assume of course it has four cables for the lights (brake, left, right, parkers) and maybe one or two cable to disable the reverse parking sensors if plugged in? Unless of course the VZ's BCM detect a load and does that anyway.

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ummmm in english please.... LOL. Nah thanx mate but its all sorted now. Easy P*** to install, disconnect battery, disconnect tail light, plug harness into tail light socket and Hey Presto......

Now just gotta get the rear bumper off. Ill check the how to's.

Cheers,
Brownie