Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Insurrance question.......

[QW-11-KE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
E CLUBSPORT R8
hey this is my first owned car n i dont know much about insurrance......

Question 1. 4 now im on third party but i have put an exhaust system on the car......
will that affect my insurrance? i think they wont cover me if they see that i got an exhaust on it.....

question2: Can i get a green slip? with that exhaust on it? its a cannon so its pretty loud

do i have 2 ring them up and tell em all that?

kurtbarker

Reaction score
howdy mate, i'm not an expert on insurance either but I do know that you have to inform them about any non-standard accesories to your car, then they will tell you about any changes that result from the modification. This varies from company to company. As for the green slip, sorry mate but I dunno

Kurt

B

blu 5L ute

ur meant to tell insurance everything. even if you have a aftermarket nob (gear nob). So ye, you should tell them bout ur zorst else come claim time you mite be left high and dry with a 20 year debt on ur hands.

Of course telling them may mean that ur premiums go up or they may refuse you insurance, but thats how it works..

If a "green slip" is like a road worthy, i doubt youll get one. they have restrictions on loudness