Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

interchange of trims??

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hey guys, i have a VP Exec, and i'm looking at purchasing either some Calais, or VQ door trims. Being that i'm keeping with the manual windows, i only want the trims for the cloth inserts, where your arm rests. Can these inserts be interchanged?:thumbsup:

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I'm pretty sure you can, you just have to cut out the appropriate hole for the manual windows in place of the power ones. Front doors should be easy as there are no holes already there, as the controls to the front power windows are in the center console. Rear doors should be different though, not sure about them, shouldn't be too difficult

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
oh no,no i meant i want to keep the actual door trims that are on my car. Calais "blue" is a little different to the Exec "blue", i just want to know if i can swap the actual piece of cloth insert itself over? i dont think i expalined it too well...

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Will require cutting, VN's had the trim that you could change as it was secured with large staples at the back of the door trim but VP's are moulded as part of the door trim