Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interest free mueslim loans

Status
Not open for further replies.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
it does say anyone can get the loan, but the question is how?
surely 'everyone' cannot get an interest free loan such as this, even with the profit built in, imagine the money lost over a 30 year house loan - money the bank wouldnt get.

I would imagine the calculation goes something like: Cost of buying the house + forecast interest on an equivalent loan + fudge factor amount for rate changes = total amount paid.

If you think the banks would EVER offer a fighter product that lost them money , you're kidding yourself.

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
nah i still blame the muslims, y should they get special treatment because of their religion?

so can i walk into a bank and say ive just turned muslim and im in the process of growing sh1t beard, can i have a interest free loan?

it's available to non muslims as well, so it's not special treatment.
also it's not interest free, it's more of a fixed rate.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i stronlgy sugest everyone re-reads that artical, it's for non muslim people also.

this will turn to **** this thread, because people are unable to hold conversations about this topic. closed for that reason, and that reason alone

Status
Not open for further replies.