Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior code 13I ?

webbered six

Reaction score
Members Ride
Datsun
Hi all, my Trim code is 13I but apart from the door cards all seating has been changed. Could some good people post me up some pics of what the original VP Executive 13I Trim looks like if anyone has this. Would really appreciate as I kind of want it back to originality inside, The door cards I believe are eucalyptus grey, but what were the sets like that match this?

webbered six

Reaction score
Members Ride
Datsun
So no one has 13i Trim code? really want to see what the original seats would have looked like.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Go to Holden with vin number they will give you the car info.
Will Holden have interior pictures like the OP has asked for ?

Could some good people post me up some pics of what the original VP Executive 13I Trim looks like if anyone has this
You might be lucky and find something on Gumtree or eBay cars. Message the seller asking for some interior pics.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Depending if its a Calais to standard to what they used, grey or blueish was the common colour, there are vp seat fabrics on ebay, im sure Holden will tell you if you give them your vin number, or at least give you a listing to choose from. You can look up on google under images or even search vp for sale and look at the pictures of the interior.

webbered six

Reaction score
Members Ride
Datsun
Depending if its a Calais to standard to what they used, grey or blueish was the common colour, there are vp seat fabrics on ebay, im sure Holden will tell you if you give them your vin number, or at least give you a listing to choose from. You can look up on google under images or even search vp for sale and look at the pictures of the interior.

Have done all but go to Holden. Been looking for pics that contain the same door skin fabric part to get the gest of what the seats may have looked like. Thanks for responses, just suprised no one has 13i trim that could post a pic. Looked for fabric on ebay, googled images but didnt see my fabric.