Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior LED's

lasco

lasco
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
hey guys, i want to change all the interior lights in my vr including dash and door lights all to blue. Anyone know where i can get these LED's?? Also im aware that some of the lights are not coloured, they have a plastic colour cover that gives off that colour, any idea what i can do there?? thanks

R

rattattack1313

There is this really amazing part of the Forum called "Search"..........looool...but, cruise off to Supercheap , Jaycar,places like that....... :thumbsup:

lasco

lasco
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
thanks heaps, ill be doin it pretty soon hopefully.

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Ebay is also a good place to look but most car places have them. Be prepared for a bit of mucking around. If you have never got to all the lights before they can be tricky. There are different bulbs and you do need to take the dash apart a fair bit. Especially the air con/rear demister/hazard switches because they are tiny, but they use the rubber covers so if you can find tiny blue rubber covers you might be right. A lot of mucking around tho.