Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior lighting

jayden.2.2

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Berlina
Hey Lads,
Does anyone know if you can change the color of the lights on the power window master switches, the shifter light and the sportsmode/traction control lights? Perhaps by changing and LED or something?
The areas i mean are circled in the photo below.

CameraZOOM-20130513135401599.jpg

Thanks in advance

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
It's possible and I assume it would require soldering some new L.E.Ds to the board of each panel.

Cozdogz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE sv6 ute
a mate asked holden and afew auto people they said dont bother costs to much but yeah ask auto electrician they will be able to guide you

jayden.2.2

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Berlina
Okay mate, cheers. Might almost be easier just replacing the the whole part? Dunno, ill look into it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Muke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY08
Yeah if you can use a soldering iron you can swap the LEDs yourself. Cost you a couple of dollars. Or pay someone a bit more to do it for you. To buy new switches will cost, and you'll need to find out which car has the colour you're after, VIN of one preferable. I checked it out, and the description on Holden's spare part system doesn't mention which colour the lights are.