Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MotivationThoughts

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Executive
Hey all,
Thinking of getting my interior done.
99 VT Exec.
Seats, Doors, Dash and maybe more.
Thinking Red Leather, or Blue.
Anyone knows prices?, Of all or just Seats?
Difference between Leather and Vynal?
Thanks Guys

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
easiest & cheapest option dude is just go factory interior. ring a few local wreckers & see what they have. local wrecker up this way had a vx ss red leather interior(seats & door trims) in good nick for 500 bucks. you would spend up to 4 times that to get it trimmed at a motor trimmers. so have a hunt round

SSINZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo. 6 Speed. OTR. Tune. Some other bitz
.... ermmm i think PROSEAT is the people to either go see or buy from they have a website here: PROSEAT Auto Aircraft Marine Interior Centre and they also have listings on ebay here: LEATHER SEAT COVER HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VZ VY VX VT VU - eBay Seat Covers, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Aug-10 18:33:30 AEST)

Check out what they do its about 500-550 for Front/Back/Door cards/Centre console. DIY. or take it to a someone.

Tis the way im going to go. only 4 bolts hold the front seats into the floor and 2 pull cables for the rear takes no time to pull them out.. fitting thems another thing but should be a fun learning exp

NOTE: Start Friday arvo so if u F#^ it up you got 2 days to fix it.. ahhaha

11gothevt11

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Sedan
.... ermmm i think PROSEAT is the people to either go see or buy from they have a website here: PROSEAT Auto Aircraft Marine Interior Centre and they also have listings on ebay here: LEATHER SEAT COVER HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VZ VY VX VT VU - eBay Seat Covers, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Aug-10 18:33:30 AEST)

Check out what they do its about 500-550 for Front/Back/Door cards/Centre console. DIY. or take it to a someone.

Tis the way im going to go. only 4 bolts hold the front seats into the floor and 2 pull cables for the rear takes no time to pull them out.. fitting thems another thing but should be a fun learning exp

NOTE: Start Friday arvo so if u F#^ it up you got 2 days to fix it.. ahhaha

I'm very interested in doing these seat covers..
Can you please give me some feedback when you complet the job...

Looks like pictures fitted???? ect

SSINZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo. 6 Speed. OTR. Tune. Some other bitz
Yes i have a few projects coming up for the SS and i shall document and photo the steps i take to do it!! if you'd like some more info email Proseat about fitting and they come with full instructions also hope to do mine in the next couple of weeks.

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
easiest & cheapest option dude is just go factory interior. ring a few local wreckers & see what they have. local wrecker up this way had a vx ss red leather interior(seats & door trims) in good nick for 500 bucks. you would spend up to 4 times that to get it trimmed at a motor trimmers. so have a hunt round

do you have the phone number for them???