Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior trim colour code - green??

VLmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 333
Hi Guys. Just picked up an 86 factory LW5 MX7 project. So exited about the new project.
I also bought a donor, but have mucked up a bit. You see I thought the LW5 had cerulean blue interior, so I got the donor with that colour. Now when comparing the trims together, I noticed the LW5 has a "green" trim.
I can not find the trim colour code for the green. anyone know it, reason is I need to touch up a few bits with paint.
i think i have seen someone referring to cerulean green, but is that the actual name?
cheers.

VLmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 333
Hi Guys. Just picked up an 86 factory LW5 MX7 project. So exited about the new project.
I also bought a donor, but have mucked up a bit. You see I thought the LW5 had cerulean blue interior, so I got the donor with that colour. Now when comparing the trims together, I noticed the LW5 has a "green" trim.
I can not find the trim colour code for the green. anyone know it, reason is I need to touch up a few bits with paint.
i think i have seen someone referring to cerulean green, but is that the actual name?
cheers.
Sorry everyone, let me just clarify, before I get kained by all. I am chasing the trim colour paint code. Tags suggest that the trim code is 23I. or, is this the code I quote to the paint mixerupper guy?

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
2B033 is exterior code for Cerulean, not interior.

You need to take a small interior part into an auto paint supplier to get it mixed up.