Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior Upgrades

D

death-from-above

Still waiting for those pics mate, im seriously considering it but want to see it before i run out and grab some film. Also I have some holes in the plastic gear surround, will the film cover this ok??

bad benny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive
Id just be happy to get rid of my vp police/taxi seating and floor package.
The seats are a hideous brown vinal. The floor is a plastic matting.
I call it spew pack (made for easy hoseing when people spew, which I imagine would be common in police/taxi cars).

I got a standard VS drviers seat from a mates race car when he bought his race seat. If anyone has a matching seat set (passenger and rear seat cushions) I will pay you a small amount (like $50, I am a very poor uni student) and come pick it up. I am in brisbane.

I too hate the look of my VP dash, It is a very ugly brown. I haven't thought of trying to cover it (or maybe even paint it). But now I am thinking.

Bad Benny

P

paradox1

sorry, in the process of tracking down a camera to take some pics......
i have done the next stage now from the shifter down to the handbrake. it all comes together nicely
about a month ago i pulled off my door speaker cover thingies and am now replacing the carpet glued to it with fake checkerplate to match the floor. A friend who is doing up his skyline is starting to vynyl his interior.... He has offered to help me do my interior if i source some panels to muck around with. So i am off to the wreckers for some shi**y looking door trim to muck around on with vynyl.... i am looking foward to my uni break and the interior fun/work already!!!

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Hmm sounds kewl cant wait to see sum pics

P

paradox1

as promised i got my hands on a camera, here are some pics, a bit dark sory, but still looks good!!!

D

death-from-above

Yeah those pics are a little hard to see. I was going to buy some on the weekend but decided not to because i was unsure how it would look because of the contour of the dash. Did you do yours in sections or did you do it as one big thing? The flatter part of the dash would be a piece of piss but i imagine the speed alert/trip computer insert area would be hard since there are a few different curves and indents in the design.

More pics plssss

D

death-from-above

You need to invest in a globe or some flood lights

Your not a vampire are you

P

paradox1

yeah soz, i need to take pics in daylight. i was attaching the bodykit today...
but believe me, it is worth doing and i did it in sections and made sure to line up the pattern. it looks sweet as