Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iOS10 iPhone update - IQ phone Bluetooth issue

D@vid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
I am using IOS 11.0.3 and I was on a phone call, then half way in between it just decide to cut it off, so my advice is don't updated or don't use Bluetooth.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SSV Redline Sportwagon
Hi Sasquatch

Sorry. In a word. No.

We are at my post above. Cheers
Thanks for that Ron. I tried using the 'double tap' method mentioned in this thread and it worked. So my thanks to everyone who contributed to that work-around. I'll try the steering wheel roller next time. And live in hope I guess.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Well after waiting for Apple to fix this problem finally went out and bought an Android phone. Works perfectly. After once having a house full of Apple products will never get another one.

Dave1981

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II 2011 3.0lt Omega Wagon
I ended up getting a Parrot kit from UniversalFuze in WA, works a treat. The cable fits the quad lock and has a seperate tap in for switched power off the dealer plug on the right of the radio.

In a way, it’s probably better, audio quality is a lot better, and it cuts the radio out instantly rather than a few seconds later.

It was the CK3100 kit I used, the CK3000 Evolution is the better kit, it’s around $250 or less.

I gave up waiting for a fix to be released, and with how I use phone I need Siri, Google Assistant isn’t quite good enough to do the job properly, so changing over means it won’t suit.

Wayno73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SS
Hey all,

I was having this issue with an old iphone 5 I was using.

Over the weekend I paired a new iphone 6S with IOS 11.2.6 and all is good again!!

Cheers

Clappo11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportswagon
I’m also having this issue, although now when I try listen to music from my phone there is no sound..