Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iOS10 iPhone update - IQ phone Bluetooth issue

Storm

Feel The Thunder...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series 2
I think you maybe right there!

jlgal1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Equipe S2
Hey All, had my fascia unit replaced today as part of an unrelated warranty claim and guess what, didn't fix the problem. Hope they aren't just waiting for my warranty to run out so they don't need to worry about me anymore.

embee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
I spoke with Apple help today, they blame GM and instruct a software upgrade is required by Holden.
doesn't seem fair.
Has anyone had a software upgrade done by Holden?
Does it work?

embee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
excerpt of lengthy chat with apple attached

Attachments

• IMG_3126.jpg
    IMG_3126.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 440

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
Strange how Android Phones don't seem to have any issues. I only have iPhones so can't really say that is a fact, but there doesn't seem to be any Posts about Android Bluetooth issues on VE Commodores.
Also my Brother in law with a Ford G6E has the same issues with Iphone 6 , seems a lot of bullshit from Apple

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
Contacted Apple yesterday for an update from their software developers/engineers in Singapore. Awaiting a response.
Just before Christmas they requested a log file from my iPhone which they wanted to analyse.

This morning there is an iOS update which I have downloaded and installed and still no change. I reset all network settings and cleared all previous bluetooth connections. I have emailed this information to Apple technical this morning.

According to an earlier post Holden maybe releasing an IQ update in February 2017 to fix the incoming call issue.

Group C

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
Ive got the same issues with iphone 6, I spoke to a service adviser yesterday he has said Apple are going to do an update, once thats done holden will have to do an IQ update ?? no time frame from him, I just do the double tap device, thanks to people on here to mention that trick, not ideal but gets around problem sort of

D@vid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
I just updated my iPhone 6s plus IOS to 10.2.1, but the Bluetooth problem still happening.

h8tensv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 SV6 2002 VX 1989 VN 5 Litre
I got told by someone (cant remember who) if you own an iPhone 6 don't upgrade to 10.0. I am still using 9.8.something and have no problems. I am not going to 10.0 or above till it gets sorted.

Selina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Commodore wagon
iOS 10.3 is supposed to be out soon, not that I am holding my breath, but maybe it could help!!