Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iOS10 iPhone update - IQ phone Bluetooth issue

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yes I've noticed Siri has become extremely quiet after my latest update also.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Just installed 10.3
The calls now work :) however Siri still doesn't initiate calls,well it does but u can't hear it dial or hear anything

Anyone else have the same result?
Yes mate, but the latest beta 7 works. Means the next point update will likely fix it.

moover

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve
just installed the apple update 10.3 on iphone 5s. Still NO incoming calls work. So sick of this $hit...
BTW, 9.5.3 worked perfect!

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
installed the 10.3 update and incoming calls work again.

Dave1981

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II 2011 3.0lt Omega Wagon
Running IOS 10.3, incoming calls drop right in as expected, still no change with Siri-initiated calls, had set calls to default to speaker, and just hit transfer call once, as soon as the person answers. Not ideal but a step in the right direction.

If only Holden and Apple cared as much for their after-sales as they do for new sales, we wouldn't still be begging for a fix.

TheWhiteNinja

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega Series II 2012
This issue is driving me crazy, I am going to install iOS 10.3.2 Public Beta 2 Release and see if this makes a difference. if it works i will post details on how to upgrade to Beta 2, I don't have high hopes.

The iPhone is a work phone they will not let me change it so i have already been looking into buying a new car to solve the issue and that is so stupid.

TheWhiteNinja

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega Series II 2012
Hey all, I have some fantastic news i Tested iOS 10.3.2 Public Beta 2 and i believe the issue is fixed in this release.
After upgrading my phone it worked perfectly all day today i also had no other issues.

So you have two options. You can wait for Apple to officially release 10.3.2 or you can jump onto the Beta release.

From your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com/profile to download the configuration profile. Your iOS device will prompt you to install it. Follow the onscreen instructions to allow installation. This will reboot the phone.

After you have downloaded the profile Tap Settings > General > Software Update You should now see you can download iOS 10.3.2 Public Beta 2
Recommend you have a backup of the phone before doing this. It work fine for me but best to be safe then sorry.

Please Post below if this also works for you.