Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iphone5 or Samsung galaxy s4?

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
What's the go with the xperia basically just dropping dead. seen a complaint about it a little back?.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I thought the S3 was as good as the Iphone 5 so in saying that of course the S4 is better.

Take it from me im a big Samsung mobile fan i have all 3 phones and passed them down to my brother and mother however, i did not buy the S4 under protest until its made available with the Exynos 5 LTE 4g.

I can comment on the new HTC one it's one brilliantly built phone very very nice even though i see these similar looks in all HTC phones past and present its by far the best looking and best built phone on the market. HOWEVER, htc will always struggle.

Why will HTC struggle with what is being touted as the current android flagship phone above even the S4?

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Why would you want a Samsung, I'm sure you have a large plasma stuck on your wall at home by now.

iPhone 5 hands down, unless you don't mind cracked screens.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Why would you want a Samsung, I'm sure you have a large plasma stuck on your wall at home by now.

iPhone 5 hands down, unless you don't mind cracked screens.

Yeah I am not sure I'd want a flat screen telly in my pocket , I'd spend less and get 4s iphone , which I personally think is better ,anyway the Samsung's look ridiculous .

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
Keep the iPhone and get yourself a www.LifeProof.com case for it. I have one and have dropped it many times with no cracked screens also its waterproof. I've taken mine to the pools with the kids the beach while out snorkelling and she's still going.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
My eldest nephew is the first of his family to toss his personal phone the iphone 5 out in favour of the S3. He was very happy until his work handed gave him a new phone, The iphone 5.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
i think ill get the s4... i cant live without the little smily face symbols haha..

if i dont like it i can just sell the phone and keep using my 5! ($269 to get replaced for a non bent one)

and for the record.. i wasn't sitting there trying to bend it! it just happened lol

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Was it Samsung claim their building a real hard tradie S4 soon?. Also some water resistant one or possibly both the same phone i've got no idea.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I have an S3 with an Otter Box Tradie Case (80 bucks on top) and it absolutely gets the job done, I was always against smart phones n had sturdy nokias for year as I have a habbit of dropping my phones, I've had my S3 for about 2-3 months now and haven't had any issues, if I were you I'd get the S4 and an Otter Box for it.