Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iphone5 or Samsung galaxy s4?

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Was it Samsung claim their building a real hard tradie S4 soon?. Also some water resistant one or possibly both the same phone i've got no idea.

The rugby phone I think its called. Supposed to be unbreakable and waterproof. There is another one they are working on though that is supposed to be almost indestructible. Flexible screens too which is really odd.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
The rugby phone I think its called. Supposed to be unbreakable and waterproof. There is another one they are working on though that is supposed to be almost indestructible. Flexible screens too which is really odd.
LOL what a funny name :p..

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
How does one bend a phone?

Maybe try something new.
My Galaxy Note seems to be holding up alright. Has had a D11 carrier roller plate leaning on it and still good.
Then I lent on it while working on the 5L and cracked the screen.
Full body weight on and edge. I was laying in the bay...
They also sometimes get shitty connections with the charger port.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
still maybe 2 years away with those screens. but as they claim it will change the way phones look and feel the next evaluation in smart phones they claim.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Keep in mind there's two S4's, the i9500 and the i9505.

The i9505 is just an S3 with a tune, more RAM (kinda pointless) and a bigger/higher res/ppi screen, so I'd recommend saving your bucks and grabbing an S3 if it works for you. The i9500 on the other-hand is the Godzilla of specs at the moment. I don't care what reviews say (I'm soooo sure they're unbiased :rolleyes:) this puppy has the latest and greatest chipset and VGA onboard plus offers a few extras that HTC and Apple don't. Either way all these devices are so insanely powerful now it's just become ridiculous.

I run an S3, was going to grab an S4 but was completely under-whelmed by most of what the market has to offer by comparison right now, so I'll blow that cash on the car instead. It's a great phone, love it.

WazzaV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline
iPhone for quality, get a protector case, ones being advertised onTV with built in bottle opener

Bomber R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8 Clubsport
Either way all these devices are so insanely powerful now it's just become ridiculous.
Remember it wasn't all that long ago that the tree huggers were up in arms because a PlayStation had the theoretical power to launch and guide missiles. Now I wouldn't buy something if it couldn't start Armageddon haha!

For the record, after thinking and comparing and rethinking and recomparing I ended up with the HTC One (coming from Samsung Galaxy S first series) although the iPhone 5 was a very close second.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Remember it wasn't all that long ago that the tree huggers were up in arms because a PlayStation had the theoretical power to launch and guide missiles. Now I wouldn't buy something if it couldn't start Armageddon haha!

For the record, after thinking and comparing and rethinking and recomparing I ended up with the HTC One (coming from Samsung Galaxy S first series) although the iPhone 5 was a very close second.

Good choice.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Remember it wasn't all that long ago that the tree huggers were up in arms because a PlayStation had the theoretical power to launch and guide missiles.

I have no doubt there will always be stupid people inhabiting this earth, I've learned to live with it.

Good call on the One, HTC lost me when they took my ability to add storage away, but I'm a storage whore and can never have enough.