Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iphone5 or Samsung galaxy s4?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
What you said was your opinion, no doubt. But you can't say it wasn't an attempt at being inflammatory. Now you're all defensive, I couldn't give a rats dude, just calling it how it is, chillax and enjoy your preference, then accept that it isn't everyone elses preference and opinions are not fact.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I have an S3 and have used many iphones in my time and IMO it's much better, I haven't had any issues and the only slight problem I had was about 2-3 days learning curve of learning how functions/shut-down programmes/back and return features, work but once that was sorted it's an awesome phone, email and app alerts..better clarity and just overall a better phone.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
It's makes calls, texts and can watch videos etc much more efficiently

How can it make calls more efficiently? You dial the number and press the call button.

How does it text more efficiently? You just type a message and press send.

How does it "watch videos more efficiently"? You just click the video and press play.

You are trying to compare things that are equally easy on both devices. It's just I'd find an android "more efficient" because Im used to it. It doesn't mean an iPhone performs under par in these areas.

In regards to the hardware, there is no refuting the Apple is way behind the curve, especially on screen size, which is a major selling point when shopping for a phone.