Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iraq, Part III

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
The Shiite Muslims and Sunni Muslims have been at each other for a long time all over a peace of desert . Oil is a small part of a big picture , and who's going to control it .

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Some real ignorance and plain racism in the text

It seemed to be aimed at religion. Islam isn't a race.

There is no doubt that it's all religiously motivated. They need to calm down and stop forcing their bullshit beliefs on other people. That's where it all starts.

I don't want that happening in my country. I don't have a problem with people practicing religion in private but I am offended when it's forced on me. Seeing people in public for example wearing the burqa - that's a example of this. Their values are also the polar opposite of the values that our country and many others are founded on.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Why do we even care?

If it were up to me, I'd just let the bastards blow each other up - they obviously love it. No way I'd be sending troops over there unless/until they were directly threatening us.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Rajesh Koothrappali;2644815[B said:
]Assuming you're meaning the problem with Islamic migration in Europe?[/B] No, I agree with you... Sadly we as a country aren't learning from their mistakes.

Yep. Exactly.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
The Shiite Muslims and Sunni Muslims have been at each other for a long time all over a peace of desert . Oil is a small part of a big picture , and who's going to control it .

These two lots have different views as who should be running the show when Muhammad died at 49 in 619 and have been at it ever since. You will never stop them.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Why do we even care?

If it were up to me, I'd just let the bastards blow each other up - they obviously love it. No way I'd be sending troops over there unless/until they were directly threatening us.

The problem is that they're already affecting us. Infiltrating the "western world" and trying to force their beliefs and way of life on us.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Assuming you're meaning the problem with Islamic migration in Europe? No, I agree with you... Sadly we as a country aren't learning from their mistakes.

Once Sweden erupts surely the world will heed the warnings then.

Sweden is letting them in by the truckload, the Syria issue they opened the door and welcomed almost everyone (there were 1,200 applicants a week 80% of them with zero paperwork). Their welfare system is extremely generous. Last time I was there they had entire towns built for them with housing and provided them with education (typically Swedish language and culture lessons) - not that many take it up.

Not many of them are able to get jobs because they refuse to or cannot because they cant speak the language and the culture is completely foreign for them.

I cannot think of any two cultures that could be further apart. Sweden is fairly laid back, but theres only so much people can take.

If other Nordic nations are anything to go by, when **** hits the fan, its going to be hitting the fan hard.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
The accompanying text to this picture is: "Horrific brutality .... captured Iraqi defence personnel are bounded and forced to lie on the ground by insurgents, shortly before being executed in mass shootings."

761660-d333e69e-f4ee-11e3-8ea9-a081f3513119.jpg

But I can't help but notice the American made (and supplied if you believe what I quoted earlier) AR-15 assault rifle being used by the extremists. I would LOVE to know who's really pulling all the strings behind what's going on at the moment.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
The greedy capitalist pigs are pulling the strings Raj. They don't necessarily care where the cash comes from. As long as the cash comes, they will sell to anyone.