Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iraq, Part III

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
If you can bring yourself to watch it, there is some truly f&@ked up videos on liveleak, of all religions Islam scares me the most.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I say give em more weapons, all sides and the issue will eventually take care of itself :D

This battle has been raging for centuries, the only reason Saddam Hussein was the strong man is because the west backed him in the early 80's to further their own causes, then they couldn't control him and the rest is history and nothing will change going forward either. Same can be said for Assad/Syria, Mugabe/Zimbabwe, Gaddafi/Libya...... the list goes on.

Whom ever wrote that piece in the 2nd post has a very narrow dim-witted view of history.

The problem with the Iragi army in the different religious factions within the army and all the associated problems, I would suggest that many that were in the army have dropped their uniforms and now fight for the other side.

The single biggest mistake made when the US invaded Iraq the last time was to dis-establish the army and it's command structure.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Title of this thread should probably be changed to "Iraq - the next chapter".

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
Have not come across any videos of actual executions yet from this skirmish which is odd for the ISIL. They usually can't wait to put up videos of them blowing people's brains out. I wonder if this is some sort of propaganda rather than actual mass executions?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If you can bring yourself to watch it, there is some truly f&@ked up videos on liveleak, of all religions Islam scares me the most.

Just read the Koran/Quran/Qur'an, it talks about the pedophile prophet, about slaying non believers, about lying to infiltrate the enemy and so on. No need for videos..this religion is a criminals wet dream.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Have not come across any videos of actual executions yet from this skirmish which is odd for the ISIL. They usually can't wait to put up videos of them blowing people's brains out. I wonder if this is some sort of propaganda rather than actual mass executions?

News reports this morning indicated that a series of photos had been released which continue on from the people in the back of the truck. Other pics showed them laying down in a large ditch and the results of mass gunfire into them. Haven't seen the pics and won't bother looking for them, but they will be on the net somewhere.

The thing that gets me about this religion is that many Muslims will claim Islam is a peaceful religion, yet the violence, intolerance and rabid hatred that elements who represent Islam display simply convinces many millions around the world that Islam is a disease and that radical Muslims are an ulcerous boil on humanity. And is there any other religion that preaches total intolerance of other religions?

Peaceful, my a***.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
The single biggest mistake made when the US invaded Iraq the last time was to dis-establish the army and it's command structure.

The biggest mistake is , they didn't break Iraq into states or countries defined by their religion.

ie a sunni state, a shiite state and a Kurdish state.

It's what should be done , even if they used our system of Federal over state government , which they had looked at.

As long as we back the Kurds.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
I tend to think religion is an excuse for people to treat each other badly. As a species we seem programmed that way.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
The thing that gets me about this religion is that many Muslims will claim Islam is a peaceful religion, yet the violence, intolerance and rabid hatred that elements who represent Islam display simply convinces many millions around the world that Islam is a disease and that radical Muslims are an ulcerous boil on humanity. And is there any other religion that preaches total intolerance of other religions?

Peaceful, my a***.

The Pagans might want to have a word with you :p

Christianity at a time was the same if not worse. As were the Pagans.

They appear as if theyre about a millennium behind everyone. Other religions have changed to a certain extent kept up to date with changing societal values. They appear as if they dont want to or cannot get out of the stone age.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
The Pagans might want to have a word with you :p

Christianity at a time was the same if not worse. As were the Pagans.

They appear as if theyre about a millennium behind everyone. Other religions have changed to a certain extent kept up to date with changing societal values. They appear as if they dont want to or cannot get out of the stone age.

true , yet they embrace modern weaponry and social media ......