Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iraq, Part III

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
For an "unsophisticated" enemy they have kept both super powers out Afghanistan for the last 30 years.

That is not through their superior intelligence, it is through the do gooder wankers such as the UN forcing soldiers to fight under a code of conduct that they do not have to abide by.

How many taliban soldiers do you think have been charged for accidentally killing a civilian involved in a firefight? How many women do we use as human shields? How many children do we arm to infiltrate a camp?

The west is full of useful idiots willing to see our downfall, the idiots on the other side are simply exploiting it because there is nothing we can do as the do gooders simply just scream and shout about it all.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Bear in mind though that Islam is about 6-700 years newer than Christianity. They are now where christians were about 6-700 years ago, therefore. Religions evolve.

But 600-700 years ago, our Christian religions were in sync with the social development of their respective nations and the world economy, such as it was at that time. And they have evolved apace with society in the interim. Islam seems locked in that time warp, choosing to remain hundreds of years behind the rest of world, and refusing to acknowledge that many of their laws are so barbaric, ancient and out of touch with modern society.

As for Sharia law, most middle-eastern folk who come to the west are either muslim moderates, atheists or christians fleeing sharia law. I am not aware of any serious push for sharia law to come into force in Australia, at least.

It has received a bit of coverage in Sydney, where a few outspoken, immoderate imams have pushed the idea, and there are other less moderate Muslims who have made it quite clear that they would have Sharia law running alongside our laws, with the ulitimate goal being total Sharia law and none else. The call may not be large, but it is present. With the increasing proportion of Muslims in the country, it is possible to imagine an increase in support for such ideals.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
While somewhat ahead of Australia, publicly funded school boards in the UK are starting to be controlled by Islamic interests to the extent that staff are being pressured/harassed by their employer (the board) into towing the party line in terms of what is taught in the schools or are soon looking for another job. Moderates, atheists and christians fleeing sharia law don't do this.

Of course the government will be chastised if they make changes to remove those creating this issue however how long can you let this continue before Islam is running the UK public school system ? And what's next ? Parliament ?

We haven't learnt any lessons from the UK so why won't this eventually happen here ?

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
But 600-700 years ago, our Christian religions were in sync with the social development of their respective nations and the world economy, such as it was at that time. And they have evolved apace with society in the interim. Islam seems locked in that time warp, choosing to remain hundreds of years behind the rest of world, and refusing to acknowledge that many of their laws are so barbaric, ancient and out of touch with modern society.

It has received a bit of coverage in Sydney, where a few outspoken, immoderate imams have pushed the idea, and there are other less moderate Muslims who have made it quite clear that they would have Sharia law running alongside our laws, with the ulitimate goal being total Sharia law and none else. The call may not be large, but it is present. With the increasing proportion of Muslims in the country, it is possible to imagine an increase in support for such ideals.

Its all about having access to ideas - Australians, particularly white Australians, have a long tradition of being exposed to ideas of peace, capitalism etc. an issue is many staunchly muslim countries, such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, have limited contact with the outside world, and really are just now becoming developed, and as such haven't had the opportunity to really explore relatively simple ideas such as democracy. If you look at a country that is muslim and is more developed - such as Indonesia - and it's far more stable. If you go to the USA now, many there would be probably be too religious for my liking. Sometimes Christianity is way out of steps of th times as well.

As for pushing Sharia Laws - yes there is a lunatic fringe; you also have plenty on the other side who wish violence against muslims etc. you also have just as many people beliving in NWO, reptilians, chemtrails and other weird ****. But even in say lakemba, I believe only 15% of the population is Muslim. Australia wide it's 2.5%. It's nowhere near a majority, and will be that way for a long time to come. In fact I have heard that Buddhism and Atheism are the two fastest growing belief systems, so I think people worried about Sharia law are to an extent boxing at shadows and have little to worry about. Even if Muslim % does reach 50% or more in NSW or Australia, even then it's unlikely because the majority of Muslims are moderate - they have other things to worry about.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
While somewhat ahead of Australia, publicly funded school boards in the UK are starting to be controlled by Islamic interests to the extent that staff are being pressured/harassed by their employer (the board) into towing the party line in terms of what is taught in the schools or are soon looking for another job. Moderates, atheists and christians fleeing sharia law don't do this.

Of course the government will be chastised if they make changes to remove those creating this issue however how long can you let this continue before Islam is running the UK public school system ? And what's next ? Parliament ?

We haven't learnt any lessons from the UK so why won't this eventually happen here ?

Slippery slope argument 101.
I am not aware of the Islam school issue in the UK, but if you have any reputable links to stories etc would be interested to read.

Edited - just googled it.
Is a handful of schools in one city. Again, a vocal minority gets coverage.
Exact same things happens quite often in the US, albeit with Christian fundies and teaching of evolution, sex-ed, queer issues etc.
Even in NSW public schools we give 30 min a week in primary to religious instruction.
Fully agree with idea (?) that religion should remain 100% outside of the classroom.
Moreover this is an issue of religion, but because it's muslims, people seem to fixate on that for some reason.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
Mate, I really think you need to do a bit more reading.

America does NOT want to control the world - in fact, it's a well acknowledged historical fact that the Americans dislike imperialism. It was a major sticking point between Britain and the US during World War 2, because the yanks wanted to rid the world of fascism and release nations from their traditional pre war "masters". They didn't want to the world order to revert to its pre-war status, but Britain and other European nations, who had empires world wide, wanted their subjugated nations back once war was over.

And no sensible nation will simply decide to re-enter Iraq. It's a case of been there, done that, and it's now up to Iraq to sort its own **** out. Some limited military aid will be provided, but manpower won't be a significant factor this time round.

If the thought of a potential war being started by Muslims worries you, you haven't been watching the news. North Korea is far more likely to do something really stupid.

yer but they should stay out of country's that don't involve them and stop dragging other country's in.
and un has no business ever , they don't come to owe country and try taking over so we should stay out and let them sort it out between themselves , its sad that innocent children and others have to die or go homeless in this torn apart country s but we can not just go there for a term and go again never works soon as we move out it just starts up again . they must bring order them selves for things to turn around . Look what the British did here to the Aboriginals when they took over Australia , they thought they were a threat and started to wipe them of the land and pump in there religion to them and try to turn them from there ways . These fights have always been from Viking days till now and it will never go away.
yes to the north Korans they wont fight face to face , they will start a nuclear war. The world is over populated and they want more land.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Everytime i read a post by Hotrod;

2648382-facepalm.png

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
I say, no matter who you are or where you come from, If you move to another country be it somewhere in the UK, US, ASIA or AUS where your beliefs, be it religion or other, that might not be the same as the country you're moving to, need to learn to assimilate or don't move there. The biggest thing that i see being a problem everywhere and im afraid it's usually Muslims that are first to cry racism when told otherwise, is they seem to want to move to other countries and expect these countries to adopt their ways. I say if you choose to live somewhere that's different from where you came, then you choose to live like the people of the selected country ur moving to, no questions asked. That's my opinion anyway and in no way being racist. It should be common knowledge.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
I say, no matter who you are or where you come from, If you move to another country be it somewhere in the UK, US, ASIA or AUS where your beliefs, be it religion or other, that might not be the same as the country you're moving to, need to learn to assimilate or don't move there. The biggest thing that i see being a problem everywhere and im afraid it's usually Muslims that are first to cry racism when told otherwise, is they seem to want to move to other countries and expect these countries to adopt their ways. I say if you choose to live somewhere that's different from where you came, then you choose to live like the people of the selected country ur moving to, no questions asked. That's my opinion anyway and in no way being racist. It should be common knowledge.

So....in what ways exactly have they told mainstream Australia to assimilate with Islam? I haven't seen anything significant reported in the media.....even in Sydney.....

It also raises a point - assimilate to what culture/lifestyle exactly? I am a white Australian, I assume you are as well, yet our cultures and lifestyles would be different. Also, suppose you moved to the middle east for very lucrative work, would you convert to Islam as a way of assimilation?

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
So....in what ways exactly have they told mainstream Australia to assimilate with Islam? I haven't seen anything significant reported in the media.....even in Sydney.....

It also raises a point - assimilate to what culture/lifestyle exactly? I am a white Australian, I assume you are as well, yet our cultures and lifestyles would be different. Also, suppose you moved to the middle east for very lucrative work, would you convert to Islam as a way of assimilation?

Don't know where you been living then.

No, but id live within there lifestyle and and by there rules. And i never said they have to convert religion or beliefs. But if the country they move to works differently then u gotta learn to live with it, not change it to suit yourself.