Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is anyone considering the NG commodore after their VF?

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
i think with our high immigration 200,000 plus a year flooding our major capital cities every year , not to mention cashed up overseas students and 471 visa holders , these people dont give a dam where a cars made or its brand name or history,
no longer do aussies have a large family of 3 to 6 kids to move around and look to buy a large family car.
things are changing here in a big way and i think not for the better:(

VT&VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
no longer do aussies ...... look to buy a large family car.
Some car marketing people would disagree with you..
On TV we constantly see/hear that advert "....... living in the back of the car" ?????

images

Last edited:

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
On TV we constantly see/hear that advert "....... living in the back of the car" ?????

images

well i can only see two kids
i was talking about the aussie family of old a large family of 3 to 6 or kids or more wtf
they dont look like a aussie bogan family , wheres the mobile esky vb t shirts and thongs

VT&VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
well i can only see two kids
i was talking about the aussie family of old a large family of 3 to 6 or kids or more

Yes those two kids weren't fast enough, the other 6 kids already got in the car and shut the back doors.
The parents are taking them back to the circus tent? The Dad is pointing while he tells them they will come back to get them......
20171128_162218.png

Last edited:

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
aren't we a part of china, that's the way were going, maybe we will manufacture cars here again :mad:
Well I think that what was called the white Australia policy was truly a European policy, so the nation had a hope of making progress, like Europe was more progressive than the rest of the world, I remember my grand dad said he would of never of let my mum stay here and that no one would of invested in this Nation otherwise.

The only reason why China is progressing is because the communist are playing the game and exploitation of the cheap labour, so the world bank pushed and invested in it for the good returns they could make and we have gone to far and have abandoned the west to much, Trump can see this has gone way to far and it endangers the USA badly, but the left have never understood jack when it comes to a healthy understanding on money and business.

China will never invest in the Australian people because people who vote ALP are lazy and have a monumental criminal greed outlook on working, because they fully try to rort the system and then they claim to be some sort of hero, sadly that's why Australia is finished and it gave up with the ability of making anything anymore.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
May not be badged Calais V, but there’s going to be a spec-level of ZB that’s a ~8-year-newer equivalent of a 6cyl Calais V & with AWD.

At best you will get a FWD based AWD which is not a patch on any RWD based AWD. There was supposed to be an AWD version but there are reports of PSA cancelling local version which means the chances of us receiving one are very slim.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
China will never invest in the Australian people because people who vote ALP are lazy and have a monumental criminal greed outlook on working, because they fully try to rort the system and then they claim to be some sort of hero, sadly that's why Australia is finished and it gave up with the ability of making anything anymore.
It’s not because people who vote Liberal sold everything to China for a quick buck, and only care about making a quick buck?

Oh you’re misinterpreting the tagline, that thing is aimed at homeless people.