Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is anyone considering the NG commodore after their VF?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Good point. Just which thread IS this?
It's the List Of Stuff We Are Grumpy About Which Can Be Vaguely Peripherally Related To Holden No Longer Being A Manufacturer thread.

ZB Commodore is among them!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
It's the List Of Stuff We Are Grumpy About Which Can Be Vaguely Peripherally Related To Holden No Longer Being A Manufacturer thread.

ZB Commodore is among them!
Otherwise know as: "The tenuous nexus between spurious product offerings, brand recognition and buyer behavioural patterns as anticedents to the politically astute, economically rational market aware, CEO ready Commodore owners thread":p:D;)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Otherwise know as: "The tenuous nexus between spurious product offerings, brand recognition and buyer behavioural patterns as anticedents to the politically astute, economically rational market aware, CEO ready Commodore owners thread":p:D;)

Did you get indigestion after swallowing that dictionary?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Did you get indigestion after swallowing that dictionary?
Yep. I just regurgetated it and solved the answer to the question: what is the meaning of life? Lumpy Aussie V8's!
Back on thread. Sorry OP!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
It didn’t previously occur to me that Lumpy Aussie V8’s = 42!

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I wonder if the Just Camries Aus forum is going through a similar political revolution as Just Commies is?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
I wonder if the Just Camries Aus forum is going through a similar political revolution as Just Commies is?
The Just Camries forum has a membership of just over 5 million people, with 1.45m of them active daily.
The first of them will actually notice what is going on some time in the year 2047.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
The new ZB ’Commodore’ was on display at the Newcastle Supercars today.
Judging by the amount of interest shown in it by the spectators (not), I don’t think it will generate much interest when released. Very bland, no personality or ‘look at me’ attraction. Ho hum.

So it seems that, until this thread became the defacto political thread, nobody saw or was interested in the NG/ZB Commodore.

M

mwb235

Every election leaves me wondering if people are really voting for Labor or is it just "don't want to vote for the others"

People only ever vote governments out, not in, regardless of the party