Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is it a Holden ? No it's a Chevrolet !

crew chief

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Turbo, WB Ute, VF 2300 Harrop
Just to add to this enlightening topic, i get annoyed by lenient sentences on rapists, terrorists killing innocent civilians, facist dictatorships and stuff along these lines. I find chev badges on commodores dont bother me so much, i have a few laying around and would never fit one to a car of mine but
as i said i dont get upset about it. Just on a side note have a look at the highlighted bit of text pulled from GM powertrains catalogue...............small block ch:surprise:ev?

Captured.png

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
At first I thought that ad would be referring to the whole car, not just the engine. After a second read, it is just the engine, but it's an after-market company so I guess anything goes.

1TUFVS

High Ambitions, Low Funds
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Acclaim

ST3V3

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ SV6
That looks nice. love the yellow

cozbyrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Buick Regal turbo
I read on GMInsidenews.com that this car will be a MY2014. Bummer.

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
I read on GMInsidenews.com that this car will be a MY2014. Bummer.
It will never happen. Ever year they say they are exporting the Commodore then they ditch the plan. Truth is, GM is too worried about the Commodore stealing sales from US manufactured cars.

NoStopN

Waiting for a Ute
Reaction score
Website
www.imageevent.com
Members Ride
2005 Pontiac GTO
It will never happen. Ever year they say they are exporting the Commodore then they ditch the plan. Truth is, GM is too worried about the Commodore stealing sales from US manufactured cars.

Which is stupid of GM NA to think. A sale that goes to them instead of Ford, Toyota, or any other car company is a victory. It would help keep the "GM faithful" from wandering over to other brands & buying something that is mediocre & bland. Chevy has so much history in the US. Even if someone has never owned a Chevy (in the US), they have a favorite Chevy vehicle.