Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is it just me or...

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Do de do de do de do de

Attachments

• 1111111.JPG
    1111111.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 125

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
or for hozy's picture, Red = saturday 2AM after a night at the pub, green = 2mins till i need to clock into work with 3km's to go!

5Litre

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Series III ute 5.0M and VL Berlina Turbo Wagon
Every day I drive about 25Km's each way on the freeway here in Perth. I know what lane I need to be in where and every day I see the same people desperately trying to get across the lanes to get to their exit, like it must have moved from the day before or something.
No one knows how to merge they leave that to the last minute too so we all have to stop while they sort out who gets to go first because they all just try to keep their lane going as long as they can and then just end up stopped 3 cars wide in one lane! Maybe they're all on drugs as even though they know the lane ends and they got stuck there yesterday and the day before the dumb buggers still drive in that lane like maybe its longer today.
It's really too hard to put their crap driving in to words!!!

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
some people are just morons, plain and simple. the other night i was driving to work and as i was coming down the road that my work is on (a duel lane 70k/hr zone) i see in the distance bright white lights on the back of a car. i think to myself whats this all about....
as i get closer i see its this friggen clown REVERSING along the inside lane (at considerable speed!) to get back to a turn he missed...i mean wtf!? who does that!
its crazy some of the stuff ive seen since living in qld, drivers are much worse up here than when i lived in nsw.
oh, and if its dark and cloudy and raining like a bastard...how hard is it to flick on your driving lights so other people can see you easier.
another story...from monday night coming back from the city, its raining pretty damn heavy and im on the M1, in the middle lane doing about 95k/hr(speed limit is 100k/hr) everyone in the "slow lane" is doing like 70-80k/hr.
all of a sudden i see these lights behind me coming up VERY quickly, and then sit right on my ass (by the way, the fast lane was completely free to merge into, hardly anyone in it) for like 2-3k's then they decide to overtake.
when they come up past me i see its this young chick in a beat up old sigma, revving its tits off to overtake me, swerving and sliding back and forth through her lane and half of mine because its obvious she has NO TRACTION, probably because her tyres are bald as, and then she suddenly decides she wants to be in the middle lane again and without any indication merges right infront of the dude infront of me almost taking him out!
i just backed off even more after that, trying to put as much distance between her and me as i could, a crash was iminent. some people are just insane when they get behind the wheel.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
the worst! is when your driving down the main rd, and some guy drives straight through a stop sign (not give way) and comes straight into the 3rd lane when your in the 1st and you slam on the brakes and just miss him. i seriously wonder how did they get there license? im on my p'z and i no better so they should :S...... idiots...

MadE21

slapministrator
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocca.net
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6M&BMW(race car)
wankers with one headlight out, or one way out of adjusment so it blinds you. then you get the wankers who put on highbeams because they have one out. then you see the same cars over and over agian,makes me feel like putting a wheel brace through the one that works.

also people who take 2 weeks to get past 40kmh, makes me pissed off. and also people drivng more than 10km under the speed limit when the conditons are fine

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Roundabouts!!! Is it still give right of way or Give way to first at (not on) the roundabout?? Oh yeah and mergers onto the freeway come on thinking its still a school zone. Also ppl that are in the Left hand lane and when you come up to enter they dont move over even if the other lanes are clear, so now you cant enter smoothly and at speed.

Some people!!

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
another thing i forgot to mention, the other day i was on the freeway going over the whitten bridge(cant spell) going towards broady... and i was in the left lane and i was doing around 95-100 (100km speed limit) and there is this old lady doing around 80, and im kool with that and decide to overtake and as soon as i get in the middle lane some c*ck suckin trucky (im not stereotyping them, im saying just him) comes into my lane behind me and speeds up and im overtaking the lady and someone infront of her and this guy was right up my ass, no **** all i saw in my rear view was his grill, i reckon he would of been about 3 feet from my bumper (seriously) and he was slowly coming so im like f*ck this, because he would of ran me off the road, then i accelerated past the 2 cars i was over taking and got into the left lane, and they guy flew past me... me and my m8 that was in the car with me seriously fort he was going to hit us, and so did 2 other m8s in a car infront of us.. h8 them drivers...... luckily i havnt got a ticket for going over the speed limit (only about 5 k'z to get back into the left lane), and even if i did it would of been worth it.. hmmm a fine or mah life? some people shouldnt be on the road...

ok got all that out of the way:D:D all happy now....

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Every day I drive about 25Km's each way on the freeway here in Perth. I know what lane I need to be in where and every day I see the same people desperately trying to get across the lanes to get to their exit, like it must have moved from the day before or something.
No one knows how to merge they leave that to the last minute too so we all have to stop while they sort out who gets to go first because they all just try to keep their lane going as long as they can and then just end up stopped 3 cars wide in one lane! Maybe they're all on drugs as even though they know the lane ends and they got stuck there yesterday and the day before the dumb buggers still drive in that lane like maybe its longer today.
It's really too hard to put their crap driving in to words!!!

That's what I hate as well, if everyone did the zip thing (one car let's someone else in, etc) traffic would flow a lot better, if I work day shift it takes me 20 minutes to drive the first 6 k from home because idiots can't merge from 3 lanes to 2 lanes :bang: