Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is it just me or...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Im wondering, does anyone else notice how so many drivers presume a give way sign means give way to themselves. So many people now just pull out into traffic at random moments. People rarely indicate now, alot also seem to thinka roundabout is a chicane. I am so sick of these idiots almost cleaning me up when i havent done anything wrong. Oh and for the record, this isnt P Platers, it is a vast majority from P Plater to middle aged slut to grandma.

So please if you are one of these people, thinka bout what you are doing, because next time you pull out like that you may just kill someone.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
RARELY INDICATING! i hate people that don't indicate.....

Roundabout is a chicane if its on the Western port hwy at 11pm onwards.

But give way sign, gotta always be hesitant, coz if ur rolling out too fast, car comes up u cant fukn stop!

I ALSO HATE PEOPLE THAT CANNOT MERGE OFF A SIMPLE ****ING OFF RAMP!

They merge off at like 60-70km/h onto the freeway thats 100km/h!!!

Grrrrr Just this morning some guy about 40years old, one of those blue proton utes, almost side swiped me, through me into the emergency lane on the FWY so i missed him... WANKERS NOT CHECKING THERE MIRRORS OR EVEN LOOKING NEXT TO THEM!

Cheers
MaT
[/RANT]

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Quick to pull out in front of you and slow to get going.
Blind so they cant see the speed limit is eg 60 not 50
Indicate they are going to turn at a round about but go straight on....
OR Stop for nobody at a round about...
Should check indicators to see if they are working now that I have had a winge...

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
im not being racist but the vast majority off people that do these things above mentioned in front of me are nearly allways asian or indian.For example friday night crusing down main north road doing speed limit adn about 50 meters in front a indian guy pulls out in a van this is a 60 zone,Me thinking yeh he'l get some speed up **** no i had to slow to 25 k's or i was going to drive throu him non the less he got a **** load off verbal abuse lol

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i was driving out to a mates place once and there is about 5k of 100kmp/h zone where some old bag sat on 70 the whole way! there was a build up of cars behind them and very little oppertunity to overtake... these are the ppl causing accidents, if you cant OR are scared to do the speed limit either stay off the road or pull over and let ppl pass

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
totally agree with everything metioned above this post, if people are to bloody paronoid to drive a car at the limit or can't take a split sec to check over your shoulder AT LEAST, then stay off the bloody road your obviously not competent enough.

4cyl cars really get me going, i don't care what anyone says there all phuckin slow pieces of ****, the only quickish ones i see are only ever driven by p platers and getting flogged like no 4 banger could be flogged.

what takes the cake though is f&*kwit wankers that don't know how to merge into traffic....90%of drivers i see don't know how to :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
Ahh, the joys of Tasmania. Comparatively little traffic to worry about :)
Just Victorian tourists in 4WDs who cut you off when you are travelling in the wet at 80.
And idiots who think the public road outside my house is a parking lot, and park in the middle of the road so nothing can get past.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
Ahh, the joys of Tasmania. Comparatively little traffic to worry about :)

just 2 headed monsters runnin round scaring off tourists... sorry couldnt help it

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
just 2 headed monsters runnin round scaring off tourists... sorry couldnt help it

haha i was thinking the same thing lol
but ye i agree with all of the above! i especially hate ppl who merge slow as in peak traffic... its like HELLO the westgate fwy is bad enough without u not being able 2 locate where the f*ck ur accelerator is!

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i hate people who come out too wide from a roundabout....... this one is conna need mspaint....
brb.

[ 10 minutes pass ]

i hate it when people do it like this.

Attachments

• argh.JPG
    argh.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 141