Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is My Vk An Original Brock Director

L

leeroybrown

:bang: How and where can i use my vin number/chass number to find out my vehicle history, and weather its an original director,its not in the best condition but it has an origanal kit,signiture quater glass,calais interior,original brock wheels, but is it the real thing or am i about to do up mock brock????????????????????????????? any help on a web site or phone number

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
hsv may be able to tell u.
i do asay MAY only cos it was made by HDT. not hsv

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Does it have a polariser????:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
I dont know what the others are drinking tonight but i want some...

Call Sid tomorrow morning at HDT on 02 9792 1911 have all the info like engine number, VIN, build plate info on hand and he will be able to look up and see if you have a genuine car.

cheers
Scott

matt byrne

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 355
:bang: How and where can i use my vin number/chass number to find out my vehicle history, and weather its an original director,its not in the best condition but it has an origanal kit,signiture quater glass,calais interior,original brock wheels, but is it the real thing or am i about to do up mock brock????????????????????????????? any help on a web site or phone number

Not sure how you would go about tracking up vin numbers but i can say that your body kit is SS not director, not saying its not a director but its not original with that kit.
Matt

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
you could try the brock commodore forums. or you could wait and hope that SL/E NUT sees this thread and answers the Q for you.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Come on man we've been waiting 2 years to find out the suspense has been killing me.
Why do people persist in digging up old threads? How the hell do you end up going that far back through the archives?

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
you could try the brock commodore forums. or you could wait and hope that SL/E NUT sees this thread and answers the Q for you.

Seen the thread, then I notice the starting date, yonks ago! I think this a replica of a Calais Director, looks similar to the one that was/is on Ebay atm.

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
hsv may be able to tell u.
i do asay MAY only cos it was made by HDT. not hsv

yes i know this is old but it seems to be mentioned often on here... why the F*#k would you ring HSV for HDT info? HSV have nothing to do with HDT, never have, never will... therefore.. they CAN NOT tell you anything.... it's like ringing Toyota for a Nissan part.. :bang:

on a slightly different note but along the same lines, theres a letter in unique cars this month from someone asking abouth their VL Calais, apparently he's been told it an HDT SS Group A because its engine prefix is VJ?? WTF? he also states his VIN tag says LV2 which he is led to believe means "High Output" motor?? WTF again? where the hell do people get their info from, milk cartons!!! :bang::bang: F*#K ME!