Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is the VE dash going to be hell.....??

Rogues

Reaction score
Members Ride
Odyssey VE Calais
Just an opinion....and dont get me wrong, I luv 'em and I want one.........
I just think I might wait till the update or Mk11 comes out...;)

Anyway....The Dash...... just thinking the material, or more correctly the grain in the dash material is going to be a 'real bitch' to keep clean.:cry:
we all know what a pain it can be keeping the dash clean in that limited space up close to the screen....Now, try a rough grain dash that is a dirt collector to the nnth degree:ranting:.........I can see $h1t sticking in there like theres no tomorrow and ya wont be able to get to it, AAAaaaaGhhhh!!!

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Doesn't really worry me. The VIP Car Care guy that details my cars (and has done since 2000) can worry about that :D

KITTAU

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 V8 VE Calais V 60th Anniversary Edition
I have this dust wand thingy at home and its good at collecting dust from all those hard to reach places. We also have our car detailed every couple months by a detailer. In between I just clean myself.

Kevhaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 6sp Manual
i use the vacuum cleaner with the brush bit on it to clean the rough bit of the dash and the rest i use a cloth

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
How much are you guys gettin charged to get ya car detailed? I've never had a car worth getting it done to, but will in a few weeks :dance: (not a VE unfortunatly lol, but a VY SS hehehe). Is the job they do really that good?

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Its good for a change. I enjoy washing/detailing my car which is why i do it myself, however getting the car done by a pro once in a while is nice too, it always seems nicer that you didnt have to do it lol

Crackerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Commodore
I just think I might wait till the update or Mk11 comes out...;)

Thought you may want to know that I have been informed by a fairly reliable source (works for Holden) that there probably won't be a VE Series II. Instead, Holden will just bring out the new model (probably VF) in 2008 sometime.

Don't take it as read but thought it may interest you.