Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is this the worst time ever to try sell a car

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
ok guys so im guna admit it the add is thrown together quiet poorly it didnt bother me until getting some feed back thanks for that il edit my add tomorow as for the engine pics they are taken just after fitting so yeah its a bit messy it does have a shroud and engine covers on now the charger has just been rebuilt 4 months ago so it hasnt been thrashed either even tho i am a p plater ive driven it like 10 times since putting it together cause ive had back surgery so now im driving a hyundai getz its alot more comfortable for my back i wana get rid of mine and buy a nice bog stock vt vx vy thanks for the feed back guys il put it to good use edit everything up tomorow so if you get a chanceguys go back check it out tomorow evening and let me no what you think of the new add :yeah:

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
yes it does look like it **** i didnt notice that il have to blur him out cheers for that

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I
Use a smaller font, use paragraphs, sentences and punctuation and leave a line between each to emphasise the features. Perhaps separate ones for engine, body etc. I gave up at about line three trying to read it,

i agree.
that ad was like one big sentence and i gave up reading at about line 3 also.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Most people are wanting to buy a car with low KM. and something newer than 18 years. Also the fact it's a V8 and the cost of petrol these days.

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
just some suggestions. are they genuine eleanors? what work has the engine had done? how many psi is the charger putting out? how many kw does the car put out?
also. stockies on the back make it look like it might have had a thrashed life.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
good luck with the sale dude, pretty much anything i was going to say has been said, think your selling for a good price to.

just add, soon as i saw stockies it just completely turned me off.

hsv8vq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman
thanks for the positive feed back reason for the stockies is 2 days before cruise for charity 5 i picked up the car from the panel shop got a flat and rolled a tyre of the rim didnt have the time tio get the bloody good thing fixed before but i still had nice ceptors layin round so i just threw them on rather than have 3 rims an a spare for the cruise and they just happen to be the best pics of the car cause i spent hours detailing it just a shame that yeah bloody stockies are on any how you guys have been so helpful hopefully i can use all your genius minds to put together a killer add il let you all no how it goes

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Good pictures usually doubles the price of small items, amazing but true. I've bought things that had blury pictures for really cheap. Then resold them with a better add and made money :)