Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Probably out of fear. As I said earlier, being a fellow Muslim is no insurance against being shortened a head length or suffering instant lead poisoning.

But surely the only true way to beating this scourge is for moderates to re-educte the racials about the inherent evil of what they have been taught and that evil even the name of good is still evil. The old adage of evil flourishing where good men stand silent is an accurate one here...in my opinion.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
But surely the only true way to beating this scourge is for moderates to re-educte the racials about the inherent evil of what they have been taught and that evil even the name of good is still evil. The old adage of evil flourishing where good men stand silent is an accurate one here...in my opinion.

Very true, but the moderate Muslims are conspicuous in there silence, as linked above the are actually complaining about the treatment of the radicals. Next they will be claiming racial profiling.

To me, if it talks like a duck and walks like a duck and tried to blow things up (or take heads) it must be a terrorist :D

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2

True, but fear can silence the best of men.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sadly it would take a Cleric to spread that message, the average Muslim just doesn't have the influence.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
So tell me, what did you mean exactly by "Islamists must be stopped"????

Sadly, you invoked all but then claim only the extremists. If what you say is correct you would have clarified that in the first post however it wasn't till many posts later you tried to insert the Extremists.

just to clarify as a moderator, Rajesh Koothrappali DID request the title of thread be changed shorty after it was posted.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Sadly it would take a Cleric to spread that message, the average Muslim just doesn't have the influence.

Is there such a person as a 'moderate cleric'?

And I'm sure someone previously mentioned booby gif. I'm still waiting...

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
just to clarify as a moderator, Rajesh Koothrappali DID request the title of thread be changed shorty after it was posted.

I believe Minux already clarified this issue but we appreciate your input, he also made little effort to clarify that point in the OP when he realised he'd made an error with the thread title.

Like I tell my missus, I still can't read minds :)