Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
ALL Extremists must be stopped... my problem is... it took WWII to get rid of the last Extremists(NAZI's) on this Planet, I hope WWIII doesn't have to start up because of these pieces of human scum.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
rajesh however seems thinks that it's perfectly OK for a liberalised western country to dictate what people wear at any time because it offends him that he has to take off a helmet in a petrol station, a tough pill to swallow considering his vocal support of all things liberal in another thread that shall not be mentioned here.

Are you implying I'm liberal? LMAO!!! NO WAY!!! Conservative tendancies here matey.

Not dictate what people wear. Restrict them from wearing anything that can so easily compromise security. BIG difference.

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
We in the West will do what we always do these days when the muslim sub-humans attack us: we'll preach political correctness, love and compassion and try to hug the muslim filth so that they know they're welcome in our society.

Meanwhile, they'll continue undermining our societies and cultures according to the teachings of the koran, in which moohamad instructs them to lie to infidels and use their compassion and tolerance against them.

There is no such thing as a "moderate" or "modern muslim". The ones who pretend to be are just waiting to open the gates of the West from the inside when the enemy approaches.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
so taking away the right to wear what people want is ok and not extremist?

Wear what you like, providing when you enter a shop etc it is removed for identification purposes. Do you think it is ok for people to wear balaclavas in a bank or while doing shopping at Woolworths?

For me, these Burqas scare me, when you are fighting against an enemy that wears these, it makes you wonder why they are being used in the streets of Australia. I am guessing you have never had to face this situation in your life though.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Where I come from the Burqa has already been banned in such places for exactly these reasons. Gosh, Aussie/NZ are so behind the times.

Should WWIII break out I know which line I'll be standing on.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
This is moving away from the original thread, but as examples, France and Holland have banned the burqua and the world hasn't ended there. Probably other countries who have also taken the same action. We, however, like to kid ourselves that we are a caring, free, democratic and modern society, with a freedom not known in many countries. We acknowledge the rights of individuals to express their cultures, their religions and their social standards, without fear of repression.

Like I said, we like to kid ourselves. God knows why Australia always has to do things differently and think we are special and that problems encountered already overseas, won't occur here.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
He said women and children had been terrified during the raids and homes “smashed” as the raids were carried out, adding they took place only days after the Government claimed there was no direct threat.

How do they think we feel with news coming out about what was being planned? A bit of fear to stay safe, nothing wrong with that!!

He said they were “not fools” and could see through the “spin” and “propaganda” of the Abbott Government who he insisted were seeking to politicise the security situation.

Really? The AFP, ASIO, etc all in on it? These people are deranged. Why could they not protest about the pigs that have been charged for planning this and how it offends them that their religion is used once again for this purpose?

ARMED Australian Federal Police officers will take back command and control of Parliament House in Canberra after fresh revelations suspected terrorists were planning a potential attack on the nation’s capital and the country’s highest office.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott this morning confirmed the Daily Telegraph report that intelligence agencies had picked up “chatter” involving a potential random attack on Parliament House, with fears among national security and intelligence agencies that the Prime Minister and other senior government officials were prime targets.

Again nothing to worry about from the religion of peace right?

In front of 300 angry protesters, controversial Hizt ut-Tahrir spokesman Uthman Badar warned of a growing anger within the Islamic #community and said it was time to stop the victimisation. “We are tired of being made scapegoats. The government is the terrorist,” he declared to the gathering, many waving anti-government placards.

Yep...these people are not terrorists...

008507-protest-banner-450x253.jpg

islam+the+religion+of+peace.jpg

photo.jpg

150912-Behead-Prophet.jpg

Yep, nothing to see here...move along...we are peaceful. Sadly all these are from a Sydney protest.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
so taking away the right to wear what people want is ok and not extremist?

Go into a bank bearing a balaclava or a enclosed and tinted motorcycle helmet, then post your observations. Then we can discuss 'rights' we have to wear what we want.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
How do they think we feel with news coming out about what was being planned? A bit of fear to stay safe, nothing wrong with that!!

Really? The AFP, ASIO, etc all in on it? These people are deranged. Why could they not protest about the pigs that have been charged for planning this and how it offends them that their religion is used once again for this purpose?

Again nothing to worry about from the religion of peace right?

Yep...these people are not terrorists...

008507-protest-banner-450x253.jpg

islam+the+religion+of+peace.jpg

photo.jpg

150912-Behead-Prophet.jpg

Yep, nothing to see here...move along...we are peaceful. Sadly all these are from a Sydney protest.

Nothing says 'peaceful' like a child holding a poster declaring all those who insult their imaginary friend should be beheaded.

The irony of course being these people are holding up sign's that are 'pro-beheading' in protest of police action against someone who was planning a beheading!

Paraphrasing; 'We're going to behead all those who claim we are planning to behead people'

Love it!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Very well written...

THE UGLY FACE OF 'MODERATE' EXTREMISM
Campbell Newman: “Don’t be alarmed, visit mosques to express your solidarity.” Tony Abbott: “This is not about religion or what you wear. Almost all Muslims are absolutely first-class Australians and upstanding members of the community.” Now I can expect that sort of stupid comment from Newman but not from Tony Abbott.
The vast majority of Australians are confounded as to why their politicians are failing to apportion blame to the teachings of Islam. Well, there are two reasons why and both are fast wearing thin.
The first is an electoral one. Islam has been able to skew up to 20 Federal seats in Labor’s favour and the Coalition is fearful of their success in more.
Why is Labor the party of preference for Islam? That’s an easy one; social benefits.
Muslims are mostly unemployable, they pray five times a day, take Friday arvos off to listen to Mullahs promote our demise and have made an art-form of rorting welfare systems world-wide. This leaves them with plenty of time on their hands to plot their hosts’ destruction.
First thing a Muslim immigrant did on arrival is call the local friendly Islamic doc. and got himself on a disability pension. His disability is usually no more an aversion to work. Then he needed to get his wives and nine kids here, family reunions are an Islamic gold mine.
Now he needs to apply for housing somewhere near all the other Muslim families and this is where it gets interesting. The mother(s) of his kids apply to Child Welfare authorities complaining of not being able to care for the children and she needs assistance, but she has this terrific idea... “there’s a lady up the road who would make a wonderful carer, and guess what? She is my sister and she already knows the children.” Ya can’t get better than that eh?
So now, on paper at least, the sister up the road is bedevilled by 18 kids and needs to offload 9 of them so she complains to child welfare that she too can’t cope, “but there’s another lady up the road who would make a wonderful carer...”. Get the idea? I mean the Government hands over $200 per child, per week, in this merry-go-round of welfare fraud and everyone’s happy.
By the time this scam goes up and down just one western Sydney street there are financially secure Islamic families everywhere, and all on a total of at least $3,000 a week! Why wouldn’t Australia be their port of preference?
But why aren’t they caught defrauding the system? Well, that has a simple answer too. They swap their cars and swap their names... Muslims have multiple names to defraud authorities anyway. And if the authorities try to clamp down on the scam there’s always a friendly Islam sympathetic solicitor who will recommend some free legal aid. In the meantime nothing has changed in the street except the level of social benefits has skyrocketed.
The Federal welfare budget has now exploded at the expense of needy Aussies.
The other reason politicians fail to blame Islam is that the last thing they want is to get mainstream Islam offside. They hope to get “moderate” Muslims to cooperate in catching “radical” Muslims. How naive. How bloody stupid. How damned dangerous! The Lakemba protesters complaining last night of the police raids are about as “moderate” as Muslims get.
The most radical of Muslims are their leaders. Muslims will never integrate. We can keep trying to guess who wants to behead us until we get it wrong or misread some “chatter” and by then it’s too late.
We can refuse to learn from the Islamic disasters in France, Belgium, the UK and the Netherlands, or we can do something about the scourge now.
1 Stop building mosques.
2 Stop Islamic immigration.
3 Ban insidious Sharia law.
4 Stop the welfare rorts.
5 Arrest those who incite violence.
6 Stop the Halal certification extortion racket that finances their terrorist activities and,
6 Stop the PC and 18C nonsense that exhibits our weakness and emboldens Islam’s worst.
Australians in general are not rednecks but we are well and truly over it. We want our leaders to act like leaders before some little girl is found raped, beheaded and hanging by one leg from an Australian flagpole.