Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

It's Friday 13th !!!

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
Murphy's law. Murphy's other law says you weren't carrying a firearm at the time it happened. Murphy was a bastard, should've married the bitch who reversed into you. Hope you get it fixed without too many hassles man.

Yeh its not 2 bad and the chick was fairly good about just told me what her name was and 2 go suncorp about it. i will go and get a couple of quotes on monday from there prefered spraypainter and the bloke that painted it last week. the chicks grandma backed into by step bros vk a couple of months ago in the same spot, it was out the front of my mums house.

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
there i was sitting in the hot sun wondering why my ganger is already 10 mins to pick me up and go back to the yard cos its knock-off time..... We just got a new Mitsubishi truck last week.... was going fine untill Friday.... ganger went to dump some tree branches.... up went the tipper.... LOL ... HAHAHA... thats where it stayed... he had to wait for workshop mechanic to go out and fix it... he picked me up in a different truck....

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Damn it, today i finished up my minispool installation, and cracked one of the shims in the diff center. oh and i got oil in my eye.