Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Its Like A DRUG

nopatcla

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive wagon
There I was, happy with my old VN s1 wagon which I have been driving for the last 8 yrs, that was until I recently stumbled on this site. NOW thanks to you lot I am hooked, so far have cleaned throttle body and IAC, installed VS S/C CAI, and performance filter, replaced O2 sensor and coolant temp sensor, upgraded the S1 instrument cluster with an S2 and lie awake at night thinking of what to do next
On the upside, the old beast is going better than ever before.

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND REPLACE IT WITH MY OWN !!

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
So glad that you are liking the site and finding it helpful.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
hehehe, what this VN needs now is..... Welcome to the neverending saga mate, hang on and enjoy the ride.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I'm the same, i was going to leave the car pretty much standard but now I find myself planning upgrades, enhancements, etc, the Pick-a-Part staff know me now as I go down at least once a week to check out the 'new' arrivals for upgrade bits and pieces, I got there one day and they had just processed a VP wagon with new rooflining, series 2 dash, etc so needless to say I took a lot of stuff off that one :yeah:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
ahh join the club. though i have found the site has saved me plenty of money, it has also cost more here and there doing things i wouldnt have thought of.

glad youre enjoying it.