Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Its Official I own a VE Commodore OMEGA SIDI 3lt 6spd

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
finaly got the exhaust done today by Freds exhaust in spotswood, Great service and prices !!!

Xforce 2.25" catback

IMG_5763.jpg

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
had it on for a few days haha wasnt my kinda sound but im not fussed i hand it over to holden tomoora the ute that is n pick up my 2008 hsv ve r8 clubby e series hehe cant wait to drive it gonna have to put an exhaust on it tho lil to quiet for my liking lol

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
how much did the clubby take from ya? if u dont mind? and man i hope u gonna be happy with it haah
had it on for a few days haha wasnt my kinda sound but im not fussed i hand it over to holden tomoora the ute that is n pick up my 2008 hsv ve r8 clubby e series hehe cant wait to drive it gonna have to put an exhaust on it tho lil to quiet for my liking lol

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey everyone i am thinking of putting dump pipe tips onto my xforce exhaust and heres a photoshop of it i need opinions...
dumpys.jpg

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
Hey everyone i am thinking of putting dump pipe tips onto my xforce exhaust and heres a photoshop of it i need opinions...
dumpys.jpg

:spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew: :spew:

That is all :)

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Don't know about that one mate. what is the point? just a looks thing?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Twin dumpers on a VN 5L with a droptank = yes.
Quad dumpers on a VE anything = no.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
haha thnx guys :).
big boss yeah it is a looks thing my mate thought it would look good and i go kind of agree with him but not100 percent :p so i thought to ask on here

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
If you like the look then go for it, out of interest what dose it cost to get it done?

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
im not sure if i like it or not thats the problem haha, and the costs i have no idea either, in a couple of weeks when im going to pick up my stock exhaust from the exhaust shop i left it at, ill ask them for the price for it, oh and the exhaust started to settle in now :)
If you like the look then go for it, out of interest what dose it cost to get it done?