Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

J-LED Custom Paddle shift kit

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
also on a side note thorby never used his name so by you referencing him as "XXXXX" you have basically used customer data from your business to identify your customer on a public forum and you should be very careful while doing that because that is walking a very fine line.

I agree. That could very well be treated as a breach of privacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@Jayssvz should be commended on producing a good product which most seem to have had little issue with. But the fact most people have had a much simpler install experience with this product than @Thorby doesn’t detract from Thorby’s difficulty. It seems the product hasn’t worked well for him.

Somewhere along the line, personalities probably bumped heads. Who’s at fault isn’t relevant for a smart business. Sadly the product support train jumped the tracks, so to say and instead of cleaning up the wreckage, Jayssvz has made a point of trying to defend his position while creating a negative view of his business.

Product and company reviews are a fact of life in this connected world, whether the business has a web presence or not... its something that can’t be stopped or washed away... such reviews can live forever... And public argie-bargies between businesses and their customers are not a good look.

In this instance, it would have been much better had Jayssvz asked for the product to be returned and then provided a full refund. Being that he has alluded to his products having thin margins, a one off hit may be uncomfortable but that’s business. If he gets a few DOA products returned, maybe he needs to adjust his price to cater for such issues. A much better approach than killing his reputation on a forum...

As is, attracting such negative press via this forum (presumably the members are a % of his sales base) isn’t good business practice (no matter how much Jayssvz feels he’s in the correct)... and he’s not correct from an ACL perspective....

My advice to Jayssvz; when you are in a hole, recognise it and stop digging...

Atimos

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 HOLDEN COMMODORE VF SS SPORTSWAGON 6.0
Hi,
Has anyone tried, fitted, a J-LED CUSTOMS paddle shift kit? Only $700 plus delivery, direct from J-LED. Seem good value compared to JHP and with more features. Plug and play, new flat bottomed white stitched wheel, module, wiring and fitting instructions. Plus phone advice. I would be interested in comments and experience of this product. Staff are helpful.

Hi buddy,
Just wanted to reply to your questions about the VF paddle shift kits from J-led. I was the first to get this kit fitted into my 2013 VF SS wagon, let me tell you that many many hrs of testing went into getting this kit to what it is today. Jeremy knows his stuff and I'll tell you now I had the kit in my car almost 10 months now.. not one fault with it! I love using it and it has passed all the tests with no problems. It's also a easy kit to fit and J-led also provides installation and help. I've sent many customers to him and they are all happy with his items and service. The price for his kits are best compared to others on the market with less features for your car. The paddle shift extensions on my kit i bought from the states, there are not the cheap Chinese stick on one but from a Chev Camaro kit. I spent a few hrs on modifying them to fit as they are longer and the will hit on the indicator and wiper stalks.. once done i painted them in a hammer finish to suit my trim. Please feel free to contact me if you want to ask more about this product? All ill say is I highly recommend it.
Cheers

Attachments

• A7DE3721-A1CA-4784-ABF5-D2D20D00E123.jpeg
    A7DE3721-A1CA-4784-ABF5-D2D20D00E123.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 151
  • B1123F98-5DF6-400A-8D68-8626FDE35BB1.jpeg
    B1123F98-5DF6-400A-8D68-8626FDE35BB1.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
see that is a better way to do it @Jayssvz you just start messaging people/customers to post positive info here including people that have not posted in 5 years.
you have to agree that is a far better tactic than trying to get the thread deleted dont you think?

Thorby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Black Edition Wagon
I agree. That could very well be treated as a breach of privacy.
Wonder if his sister in law wants some work? Will certainly be pursuing this thanks lads. I take my privacy very seriously and this has now been breached buy this company.

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
Hi buddy,
Just wanted to reply to your questions about the VF paddle shift kits from J-led. I was the first to get this kit fitted into my 2013 VF SS wagon, let me tell you that many many hrs of testing went into getting this kit to what it is today. Jeremy knows his stuff and I'll tell you now I had the kit in my car almost 10 months now.. not one fault with it! I love using it and it has passed all the tests with no problems. It's also a easy kit to fit and J-led also provides installation and help. I've sent many customers to him and they are all happy with his items and service. The price for his kits are best compared to others on the market with less features for your car. The paddle shift extensions on my kit i bought from the states, there are not the cheap Chinese stick on one but from a Chev Camaro kit. I spent a few hrs on modifying them to fit as they are longer and the will hit on the indicator and wiper stalks.. once done i painted them in a hammer finish to suit my trim. Please feel free to contact me if you want to ask more about this product? All ill say is I highly recommend it.
Cheers

Did you do a DIY installation of the steering wheel kit?
I'd also be interested to know more about the paddle shift extensions. do you have a link for hte product listing?

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Did you do a DIY installation of the steering wheel kit?
I'd also be interested to know more about the paddle shift extensions. do you have a link for hte product listing?
This what you are after?