Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jacking up a Redline

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I read the posts and I can't remember what was said.

Still it can be hard to pick casual racism when you're not in the firing line.

I'm struggling with why some TV shows and movies are currently being removed from view and I'd like to think I'm not prejudice against anyone.

Not that it offends me, but I'm surprised someone hasn't harked up about your user name in the current climate.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I read the posts and I can't remember what was said.

Still it can be hard to pick casual racism when you're not in the firing line.

I'm struggling with why some TV shows and movies are currently being removed from view and I'd like to think I'm not prejudice against anyone.
Yeah, i'm also struggling to understand the silliness of some things but whatever you do, just don't mention the war :p

And don't discuss cheezes as no doubt someone will take things completely out of contect and become offended :oops:

I'm with W. C Fields, "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally o_O

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I'm with W. C Fields, "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally

I am more with Kevin Bloody Wilson - "I don't give offence, people take it so that makes them thieving cnuts"

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
just don't mention the war :p

I really don't understand why that episode of Fawlty Towers has been banned. How is it racist ?
Brits and Germans are same ( except for the wars. )
Somebody should object to the title of this thread, Redline ……….. Communists, Indigenous Nth Americans, colour-challenged eyesight persons.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I really don't understand why that episode of Fawlty Towers has been banned. How is it racist ?
Brits and Germans are same ( except for the wars. )
Somebody should object to the title of this thread, Redline ……….. Communists, Indigenous Nth Americans, colour-challenged eyesight persons.
Don't give the lefties any ideas o_O

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Not that it offends me, but I'm surprised someone hasn't harked up about your user name in the current climate.

My mother was offended, she felt I had more in common with a Flathead, Knucklehead, Shovelhead or Ironhead.

Mother's know us so well.

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
Why? with all the crap thats sold on facebook, i'd think selling a bin is just practical :p
Just the crap being sold? We so sure they didn't remove the bin because facebook themselves wanted to use it for the crap over every part of facebook?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Indeed, yet no body seems to be complaining of a German born Englishman playing a Spaniard.

images

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Upset the mods? Or upset person who complained about the post?
If it’s the result of a complaint, probably a brainwashed supporter of the Chinese Communist Party.
Srsly, a mate’s wife lectures at a uni & has been lambasted by the university because of student complaint as result of a slide in the middle of a presentation where some stats for the entire world had separate numbers for China and Hong Kong. Very very offensive because “infers Hong Kong is a sovereign state”.

I am more with Kevin Bloody Wilson - "I don't give offence, people take it so that makes them thieving cnuts"
While I’m not convinced he wasn’t just an offensive dick playing on people’s prejudices, that does make me remember one thing I read which made a lot of sense ... you choose to take offencel, it’s not given. Offended people mostly just want to be.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
If we choose / intend to be offensive, we're offensive, irrespective of how it affects the recipient. If I throw a left jab and a right cross and you evade them, turn and walk away unperturbed, I'm still being offensive.
I'm off to jack up my Redline.