Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jacking up a Redline

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
The majority of stuff that is deleted is the result of a complaint. In this day in age and with the current climate it is very easy to offend.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
The majority of stuff that is deleted is the result of a complaint. In this day in age and with the current climate it is very easy to offend.
Are you saying I'm easily offended? I don't like that comment. It's offensive.:p

Screenshot_20200620-081835_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200620-081530_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200620-081530_Facebook.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Anyhow I still waiting on my Centre pipe (possible Monday and still waiting for the o2 bungs) from the Maloou ute for the Caprice V. All I hope is the Maloo centre pipe does not make the Caprice to loud with the Bi modals closed.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
WRT China; I don’t think it’s worth their while to play Going To War with Straya. They’ll just keep buying us piecemeal, it’ll cost them less.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I always thought things would have been simpler for tyre-changing purposes if she’d have just given the jack back.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nope.....99 year lease
Yep. And we have sovereignty over it. We can legally take it back. Still, it was a dumb ass move to sign it over.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Time to try and get back on topic.

Picked these up at Autobarn today. 25% off plus Staff Family discount on top. Fiddy bucks. Couldn't find any Aussie ones. These made in PRC to AS2538-2017. They'll do.

received_743780853058478.jpeg

My other set are Aussie made. By yours truly at TAFE NSW, circa 1985. They've served me well too. But another set at that price was too hard to pass up.
So next weekend she'll be getting the jack. Up the front and the rear. Tattoo on her left tread, garter on her right. This is the car that brings me down. Working day and night. :eek:Swapping back to my FE3 springs on the rear. Will work better than the Kings with the Koni's I reckon. That was my original plan. But my chanic took poetic license. All good i would have added them at some stage any way and then would have had to swap back...
I'll do a full bleed of the brake fluid while I'm at it. Add a full dose of Penrite Super Dot 525°. Need to bleed 2 nipples per caliper. So, it's easier jacked up w wheels off.

Last edited:

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Picked these up at Autobarn today. 25% off plus Staff Family discount on top. Fiddy bucks. Couldn't find any Aussie ones. These made in PRC to AS2538-2017. They'll do.

View attachment 211807
My other set are Aussie made. By yours truly at TAFE NSW, circa 1985. They've served me well too. But another set at that price was too hard to pass up.
So next weekend she'll be getting the jack. Up the front and the rear. Tattoo on her left tread, garter on her right. This is the car that brings me down. Working day and night. :eek:Swapping back to my FE3 springs on the rear. Will work better than the Kings with the Koni's I reckon. That was my original plan. But my chanic took poetic license. All good i would have added them at some stage any way and then would have had to swap back...
I'll do a full bleed of the brake fluid while I'm at it. Add a full dose of Penrite Super Dot 525°. Need to bleed 2 nipples per caliper. So, it's easier jacked up w wheels off.

A bit of rain I see.

While the wheels are off it's a good time to give the inner rims a clean and a wipe over with some sealant if you haven't already done it.

SCA_591964_hi-res.jpg

https://www.bowdensown.com.au/wet-dreams

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p...---770ml/591964.html?cgid=SCA01010406#start=2

Currently on sale at Autobarn
https://www.autobarn.com.au/wet-dreams-750ml

Last edited: